Quantcast

Selling my ride

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
well my bike is for sale unless this guy buys it ! he's coming by to look at it tomm. its listed in the classifieds. complete full susp. section.great buy!

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
That was my plan. I was going to get a junior t, e13 bashgaurd, 5th element rear shock, and a 1.5 headset. It would have ripped pretty hard.

VDfree

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
germantown
foes break...just FYI...literally, everyone I have ever seen someone ride. Just don't want to see you young guys making a huge mistake. I would rather ride that heckler. Kona's are stronger, but i think there are better bikes out there at that price.

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
so whyd you settle against it and go for a stinky like bike
I didn't like the feel of a single pivot, and in the long run it was going to cost more if I was going to build it up the way I wanted. Thanks for the advice on the foes. I'm not sure what I'm going to go for honestly.

VDfree

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
germantown
There are so may great DH bikes out there. If you are looking for a complete, go with a major manufacturer (specialized, giant, scott). You will save yourself at the very least...a grand. If you are lookin for just a frame, $2000-$2500. Personally, the sinister R9 is one of the best handbuilt bikes out there and will stand up to anything you can throw at it. Research the threads on ridemonkey.

MC peepants

Monkey
Sep 20, 2006
Hey dan you should check out VDfree's shop in Germantown, it may help you decide what kind of frame you want.