Quantcast

Semi Manish Molly

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Just buttoned this one up. Ill get a chance to ride it at the park this comming monday or tuesday. Tougher than a 2 dollar steak.:cheers:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Replacing the Tonic already? Or is that someone elses?

I'm curious as to how they compare feel-wise.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Replacing the Tonic already? Or is that someone elses?

I'm curious as to how they compare feel-wise.
Its not mine, just turned the screws on it. I dont plan on replacing the FG anytime soon. On a quick spin around the street they feel very similar. Ill be able to give a better impression after I ride it at the park.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Thanks guys. The pedals are black rubens from fly bikes. Theres about 5-8mms all the way around the 2.4s. The 990s are some that I had for a while and I dont remember the model. Im pretty sure they are tektros...

My friend just picked it up and is completely stoked on it. Were taking the FG and the Molly to the park monday long as it doesnt rain. Now I can finish my demo7/ceramic bottom braket work :)

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Hat's off, that's pretty sharp. You must be proud of the gallery of bikes you've wrenched. You're boy's gonna love that thing.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Nice lookin' rig.

I believe Boxxer built up one of the nicest Fall Guys I've seen too.

L

niguet

Monkey
Sep 11, 2005
Damn! why you always post the nicest bikes!

that fallguy looks awesome

the fork is a 07 z1 sport tunned by nemesis?

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I really like the looks of those grey Molly's - very nice build.

I can't believe you found 990's that fit around a 2.4 Holy Roller! The Molly frame has plenty of clearance, but I always find the brakes either rub or come close.

That Nem Tuned fork is sweet looking as well. Anyone determine which Marz that is?

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Nice lookin' rig.

I believe Boxxer built up one of the nicest Fall Guys I've seen too.

L
Thanks Landon. Im building Pauls FG in a few weeks once that arrives too.

We like profile down here so most the bikes you see run profile hubs, cranks and rings.

The Molly is using 170mm cranks and a 24t imperial.

My FG uses 170mm race cranks and a 23t imperial(which is as small as you can go without grinding the chain wheel bolt or switching to the newer style nano drive stuff)

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
I really like the looks of those grey Molly's - very nice build.

I can't believe you found 990's that fit around a 2.4 Holy Roller! The Molly frame has plenty of clearance, but I always find the brakes either rub or come close.

That Nem Tuned fork is sweet looking as well. Anyone determine which Marz that is?
Oh sorry, yea thats an 07 Z1 lowered.