Quantcast

Sept. 3rd- National Don't Buy Gas Day

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
I just filled up with biodiesel. $3.05/gallon.
I hedged 100 gallons at this price so it should be stable. Now that race season is over, this should last me awhile.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Heidi said:
my civic sits in the garage. My bike sure looks nice.

</gloat mode off>

:)
yeah, i've really got no excuse for not commuting via bike more. once a week isn't enough, really. i just hate getting caught in rain.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
SkaredShtles said:
Hey, man. Don't sell yourself short. Laziness *is* an excuse, you know. :sneaky:
is that an aborted fetus in your avatar?

....& why have you quit signing your posts "-S.S.-"?

I am not trying to play 20 questions or anything, its just that inquiring minds want to know.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
SkaredShtles said:
Gross. :mad:

See my new custom title. It's "proper" bacon. :D

Pure, unadulterated laziness.

No worries!
OK. That is cool then. I didnt think you we an anti-abortion fanatic....just a bacon fanantic...er, snob. :monkey:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TN said:
OK. That is cool then. I didnt think you we an anti-abortion fanatic....just a bacon fanantic...er, snob. :monkey:
I'm sure S.S. is an abortion snob too, thinks that everyone should have been aborted except himself. ;) :dancing:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Westy said:
I'm sure S.S. is an abortion snob too, thinks that everyone should have been aborted except himself. ;) :dancing:
I always thought snobs and hippies were polar opposites, but then Shuttles came along and blew that theory out of the water.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
<looks around>

Well, not everyone, but a *significant* portion of humanity........ :think: :D
:stupid:

I don't believe in abortion though. But most people should have been eaten when they were a tender succulent infant.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
I always thought snobs and hippies were polar opposites, but then Shuttles came along and blew that theory out of the water.
He is a snippie, or is that a snoppie??

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
the hippie guy that runs our lunch room just sent out this stupid request to the whole company via e-mail.... Too bad he cant be fired (he isnt an empolyee, but is contracted). Anyone else doing that probably would have at least been give the riot act about abusing the system. Oh, and his mail says (direct quote)

"THEREFORE SEPTEMBER 1st HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "STICK IT UP THEIR BEHIND " DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THESE TWO NATIONS SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF GASOLINE THAT DAY"

Idiot.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
oly said:
the hippie guy that runs our lunch room just sent out this stupid request to the whole company via e-mail.... Too bad he cant be fired (he isnt an empolyee, but is contracted). Anyone else doing that probably would have at least been give the riot act about abusing the system. Oh, and his mail says (direct quote)

"THEREFORE SEPTEMBER 1st HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "STICK IT UP THEIR BEHIND " DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THESE TWO NATIONS SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF GASOLINE THAT DAY"

Idiot.
Ahhhhhahahhahaha. You should go down and tell him he's a retarded hippy. :thumb:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
SkaredShtles said:
Ahhhhhahahhahaha. You should go down and tell him he's a retarded hippy. :thumb:
I would, but he is also a violent hippie too....disgruntal at that. In fact he barked at me this morning when i asked for the butter and brown sugar for his wall spakle thats advertized as oatmeal.

i think I will go buy some red gas cans and fill them up in his name......