Quantcast

Serious post

J

JRB

I know we all think we're funny, but if we truly are a problem, I would hope that we could chill out. I got a PM about my cursing and I think I pretty much resolved it. I post most things in jest and don't try to be hateful, although it happens. RM is right. We should show restraint and try not to flame and be profane or vulgar. It will be painful not to be ass clowns, but it is for the good of ridemonkey. What say ye monkeys???

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
hmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you cant be serious

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
loco-gringo said:
I know we all think we're funny, but if we truly are a problem, I would hope that we could chill out. I got a PM about my cursing and I think I pretty much resolved it. I post most things in jest and don't try to be hateful, although it happens. RM is right. We should show restraint and try not to flame and be profane or vulgar. It will be painful not to be ass clowns, but it is for the good of ridemonkey. What say ye monkeys???
i say keep your hands away from the general vecinity of my crotch :thumb:

J

JRB

biggins said:
hmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you cant be serious

Really - I am this time. Dude does a lot for us.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well, i must say i have gotten reamed on this site by many a member, i know you RM have given me those reamings as well as burly shirley, loco, dh girlie, laura, echo and the list goes on and on. but conversly it is the friggin internet. Maybe we should all have some kind of disclaimer like dh girlie? i know i toned it down after my butt got suspended. so start handing out suspensions like candy.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i know, and im more than willing. i love this site and the moderators are very fair. hell my whole family except for my mom is on here. and before anyone says anything

THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC FORUM!!!!!

see now RM will not have to say it. :thumb:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Maybe you could try not provoking people into being jackasses. As far as I'm concerned that's just as bad as being the jackass.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
whoa thought i was suspended for a second there nevermind

carry on, there is nothing to see here.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I have an idea Echo. Lets start a list of names and in January we can kick out a crap load of people and make this worth while site again. Whattya say?

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Echo said:
Maybe you could try not provoking people into being jackasses. As far as I'm concerned that's just as bad as being the jackass.
Thats a noble thought but the chance of it working here is very slim.

J

JRB

Echo said:

Just remember where that nice black stem came from. ;)

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
I have an idea Echo. Lets start a list of names and in January we can kick out a crap load of people and make this worth while site again. Whattya say?
I know you addressed Echo, but that is a horrible idea. It'll be like knowing we're getting laid off. :(

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Ridemonkey said:

damn im just waiting for my name to pop up on the list. although i do contibute some worthwhile things to the actual bike related threads on here so maybe that will save me.

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
I doubt the Ass-Clown crew will be going anywhere.

Thanks - any word on t-shirts again??? Wumpus was wearing his the other night and I was a little jealous.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Ridemonkey said:
I doubt the Ass-Clown crew will be going anywhere.
will the ball fondlers, assistant ball fondlers and rump junkies be allowed to stay?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ridemonkey said:
I like the idea! Let's kick all the fools out......

Ummm.........

Hold on. Maybe it's not such a good idea. :p

-S.S.-

J

JRB

Biggins - I think some of the Ass-Clown crew has been posting in here, bro.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

Dagfarginabbit! That's three times today that my post has disappeared into the ether! I'm posting it here anyways...

loco-gringo said:
:stupid: Kidding of course. We missed your musings for a while. I think we should use this guys thread to compliment one another. :thumb:
No, let's not subject the others to that nauseating scene no matter how gratifyingly hollow it might be for us. We should leave the mutual salad-tossing to the experts in SoCal who lead by example with every lame award show they foist upon the proletariat. :o:

How the Hell can I feed my insatiable desire to hear myself speak when my efforts keep being muted! :mumble:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
you know rm its funny you brought this up cause earlier i was trying to find spoke80 in the member list and there are lots of people that have like 1 or 2 posts in the last 6 months. do ya'll ever do like a filter thing where it just filters people out or is it more valuable as a business to keep the member totals up. i have also seen that my company advertises on here, i wonder if they found out about it because im on here all day.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
llkoolkeg said:
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

Dagfarginabbit! That's three times today that my post has disappeared into the ether! I'm posting it here anyways...

No, let's not subject the others to that nauseating scene no matter how gratifyingly hollow it might be for us. We should leave the mutual salad-tossing to the experts in SoCal who lead by example with every lame award show they foist upon the proletariat. :o:

How the Hell can I feed my insatiable desire to hear myself speak when my efforts keep being muted! :mumble:
i know, i thought i was suspended for a minute there when i got that. its a shame cause i gave you a bigol' compliment

J

JRB

llkoolkeg said:

Yet another prime example. :thumb:

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
I deleted about 500 members this year - people that registered and never posted. I don't think I'll do that again though.

I don't suppose that there is a mass delete or a query. One at a time would blow.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
loco-gringo said:
I don't suppose that there is a mass delete or a query. One at a time would blow.
Yeah there's a mass delete button. It's kind of like your roomies last beer in the fridge - tough to resist.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ViolentVolante said:
so do you enjoy working for lane bryant ?
nice. actually i work for US Cellular

as far as shirts some holiday ones would have been cool with santa hats on the rm logo. i'd wear it year round.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
the only problem I see is with the damm santa hats on everyones pictures.

mine doesn't count because it's been there for so long. plus, it's not cute. :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Yes...I do...make GIRLIE shirts too!!! maybe in baby blue or pink!

Edit...girlie as in girl cut shirts...

I though you meant with pics of strippers.

RM - should we come up with designs and do a contest??? Maybe come up with a top 5 designs and do a poll for 30 days and then maybe even a pre-order thing???

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dh girlie said:
Yes...I do...make GIRLIE shirts too!!! maybe in baby blue or pink!

Edit...girlie as in girl cut shirts...
I'll pay for some shirts. Gotta support the monkey. :thumb:

Also hwo about some banner type stickers to put on car windows and stuff?