Quantcast

Serious post

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
loco-gringo said:
I though you meant with pics of strippers.

RM - should we come up with designs and do a contest??? Maybe come up with a top 5 designs and do a poll for 30 days and then maybe even a pre-order thing???
Good idea loco. Gets :monkey: s involved in the site in more ways.

J

JRB

mtnbkr4235 said:
I'll pay for some shirts. Gotta support the monkey. :thumb:

Also hwo about some banner type stickers to put on car windows and stuff?

Oooh - like gothic letters. Something like ridemonkeyez or something. I have wanted Bolinez for the xterra for quite some time.

J

JRB

mtnbkr4235 said:
Good idea loco. Gets :monkey: s involved in the site in more ways.

Do you mean like getting lady monkeys to pose??? Rwwaaaarrrr. I'll buy twenty. :D

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
loco-gringo said:
Do you mean like getting lady monkeys to pose??? Rwwaaaarrrr. I'll buy twenty. :D
lol. We can only hope loco....we can only hope.... :p

What if we got the picture from megan riding off a drop in the skirt and all that and it on the shirt with "Ridemonkey" printed on the top part of the pic, and then on the back it had a giant RM logo. That owuld be an awesome shirt. :D

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco-gringo said:
I know we all think we're funny, but if we truly are a problem, I would hope that we could chill out. I got a PM about my cursing and I think I pretty much resolved it. I post most things in jest and don't try to be hateful, although it happens. RM is right. We should show restraint and try not to flame and be profane or vulgar. It will be painful not to be ass clowns, but it is for the good of ridemonkey. What say ye monkeys???
kum ba yahhhhhhh, my lord, kum ba yah.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I would buy a shirt... heck I would buy many shirts.

And I have learned to behave by trying to not go into the political forum anymore. (It's all N8's fault anyway!)I made some bad posts but I said I was sorry! Please Mr. Ridemonkey Sir, please don't beat me!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
yes, what ever happened to the monkey stickers??? ive been here for a long time, but havent really posted alot until last year. does any one else remember the stickers?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i'll trade you a box of eggos for a shirt....

i still wish the forum had green in it, and the avatars were a "tad" bigger.....

i'd like to try to design a RM shirt if i get some spare time i'll see what i can come up with....

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
wow, funny how this thread turned from a reprimand to "how can we help the monkey" :p

RM, can you provide some vector logos for us and we'll come up with some designs??

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ridemonkey said:
I have an idea Echo. Lets start a list of names and in January we can kick out a crap load of people and make this worth while site again. Whattya say?
Oh man. It'll be like Christmas for the mods. :devil:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
biggins said:
well, i must say i have gotten reamed on this site by many a member, i know you RM have given me those reamings as well as laura, and the list goes on and on.

whatever. im gonna ream out any diaper wipe that tries to use the mudhunnies forum as his own personal dating service. :nuts: i still love you though.:love:

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
pnj said:
the only problem I see is with the damm santa hats on everyones pictures.

mine doesn't count because it's been there for so long. plus, it's not cute. :D

Dude I'm telling you, the Santa hat crew are like the Masons. Beware.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i'd be down to buy another RM shirt, to go with my blue and black ones :thumb:

<-- note santa hat, i think tenchiro? made this for me a year or two ago, or echo

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
laura said:
whoah, where have you been?

Well, I graduated, got a job, have less time to surf the monkey. I bet if I live to 100 I wouldn't double my post count. The real question should be, where the heck fooey is Serial Midget?

:dancing: :thumb: :monkey:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
ummbikes said:
Well, I graduated, got a job, have less time to surf the monkey. I bet if I live to 100 I wouldn't double my post count. The real question should be, where the heck fooey is Serial Midget?

:dancing: :thumb: :monkey:

that i do not know. he was around for a second and then he disapeared. i figured he was working for the man again, although i like the idea of him slangin' junk better.

'Sfunny, I came across this thread just after searching for a :monkey: who seems to have been "disappeared". I understand that he made the mistake of upbraiding a RM regular who chose to ride some closed trails in Vermont this spring. :think:

I vote for civility, and watch this thread with interest. I would be down for a new tee if we could do it - hell, let's go for a jersey! That idea was floated a long time ago...

J

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah man a long sleeved jersey. with a pink monkey for the girls and the standard green for the guys. if the cost was pretty low i'd to one of those. maybe an RM wife beater/tank top would be cool as well.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
how about team names on them you know like team ass clown or whatever? do it preorder style.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
how about RM shirts that have our custom title on it if we pre pay? i'd pay an extra 5 bucks for that cause my custom title rules the planet.