Quantcast

SGS derailluer hanger

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Killed my derailluer hanger and derailluer and bent some spokes off phantom. Ordered a new one but it's backordered. If anyone has a new one I'd buy it.

Thanks.

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
I got one. I'll be there Sunday on the BrightBlue Sunday. Silver 4Runner with a HubbardBikeClub.com windshield sticker. EC

GreenSGSPRo

Chimp
Sep 23, 2007
i should just lend u mine wit the guard till i fix my rear linkage lol i got the kona coiler deecrapluxe going

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
EC I have to work sunday at 10 but would come in late if I could grab it off of you.

Good luck santo getting that linkage, you'd be better off getting a new frame. I'm looking for something I could keep.

I put a guard on it, it came off an old mongoose, pretty much the same thing, it just bolts on with the through axle

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Yeah that's the one, I even ordered it off that site.

9:30 would be ideal but if that doesn't work with you im pretty local and willing to drive, im there a lot too anyway.

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
I'm trying to get there by 9:30 but we'll see if it happens. If not I'll leave it somewhere that no one will mess with it and PM you or something. Do you have the screws?

Fall Guy

Chimp
Sep 4, 2007
Yeah, but the back torx screw is starting to strip out.
I have the same frame sitting my basement. Anyway, the way to deal with the stripped out screws is to get the next size bigger (longer and wider) screw and re-tap the holes for the bigger screws.

Fall Guy

Chimp
Sep 4, 2007
I have a complete frame and shock I would sell for $400. I dont want to piece it out because I either want to sell the whole thing or keep it for a back-up if my current frame should fail. The paint is in almost new condition after a custom powder coating:

Id also throw in some spare parts: Headset and reducer, bottom bracket, seat post and seat post clamp and rear hub.

Last edited:

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Where did you get it powder coated? My frame is bare aluminum, I wanted to get it coated before the season but I could't find any place to do it.

Fall Guy

Chimp
Sep 4, 2007
Where did you get it powder coated? My frame is bare aluminum, I wanted to get it coated before the season but I could't find any place to do it.
I had to ship it to Colorado - Spectrum Powder Works. By the time I paid for shipping, having the custom ironhorse lettering done in the powder coating (its not stickers) it cost about what I'm selling it for.

Terrier

Chimp
Sep 11, 2007
I have a complete frame and shock I would sell for $400. I dont want to piece it out because I either want to sell the whole thing or keep it for a back-up if my current frame should fail. The paint is in almost new condition after a custom powder coating:

Id also throw in some spare parts: Headset and reducer, bottom bracket, seat post and seat post clamp and rear hub.

Fall Guy...
Is the Iron Horse frame still for sale for $400?
I may know someone who is interested.
If so, what size is it?
Thanks.