Quantcast

shed anyone?

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
anyone trying to go ride the shed sometime soon? me and corey were planning on going out sometime soon but yeah he had to go smash him self in to a tree, what an idiot :rolleyes: but yeah i really gotta get this new bike out. so yeah anyone down? i dont know how to get there ro anything so its sorta an issue haha. i can only go on saterdays really. work on sundays school the rest of the week.unless we hit up a holiday, that works too. word let me know who wants to go.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
you really need to drink less coffee :D

aren't you on spring break? i know some folk that are also and riding during the week.

gotta go to my orthopedist tomorrow for my MRI results... find out how bad the PCL is torn. my physical therapist thinks it's only a partial tear, crossing my fingers.

so yeah, someone should take colin riding. it's good to have a wrench along.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
corey_dcstreet said:
you really need to drink less coffee :D

aren't you on spring break? i know some folk that are also and riding during the week.

gotta go to my orthopedist tomorrow for my MRI results... find out how bad the PCL is torn. my physical therapist thinks it's only a partial tear, crossing my fingers.

so yeah, someone should take colin riding. it's good to have a wrench along.
Dude, I left ya a message, didn't ya get it?

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
zerossix said:
anyone trying to go ride the shed sometime soon? me and corey were planning on going out sometime soon but yeah he had to go smash him self in to a tree, what an idiot :rolleyes: but yeah i really gotta get this new bike out. so yeah anyone down? i dont know how to get there ro anything so its sorta an issue haha. i can only go on saterdays really. work on sundays school the rest of the week.unless we hit up a holiday, that works too. word let me know who wants to go.
Saturday is a maybe, I have to help a friend move in the morning, if that ends at a decent hour I could meet you all somewhere maybe around 2pm. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Sunday around 11-12 is better for me this weekend.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
How did you tear your PCL? That is a skill move on a bike. Sorry to hear that though, I did that and my ACL a few years back snowboarding.

If they do cut you, or even if they don't, just live by your PT. They will give you at home regiments of what you need to do. I quadrupled that regime and was back in the game in 1/3 the time.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
head-on into a tree at speed after getting sideways on a gap jump. i was unconscious, so i'm not sure, but my best guess is the impact pushed my lower leg backwards while the bike was pushing the upper forwards. schnap. rip. tear. fun.

i'm very familiar with PT, did my ACL a few years back and tore the lower tib-fib ligament last winter. they know me by name over there :D

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I'm down for the Shed this weekend per the usual. Matt if you're better for Sunday that's cool, but we should try to get out of the hood by 9 or 10 if you can swing it.

I wouldn't mind riding both Saturday and Sunday to be honest. I can use the seat time on the new bike anyhow. So, zerosix if you want to ride with us that's cool, but only if you're kosher with our brand of merry-making and uncompetitive ocassional extreme free-chatting. If you ride with like a mute sneering jackhole we'll just leave you at the bottom of the hill and force you to hitchhike. ;)

I didn't see anyone up at the Shed last Saturday. I did spit on some trio of riders though as I busted a sick motowhip over them. Losers.

;)

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
haha awesome yeah i should be down with saterday. pm me with specifics if ya dont mind. also if someone wants to either give me directions or meet me somewhere nearby or yeah id unno help me out haha that'd be awesome.

corey, spring break ended last week:mad: ive been back in class for two days now. that earlier post was from physics class, she was trying to lecture on waves or somethign liek that so i took that as my cue to get on the computers....:D

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
If my shifting abilities are functional, I'll be up there with plans to truly pedal this time. DOWN WIHT SHUTTELS! haha j/k :D

no but seriously, I'm pedaling up.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
MetalMTB, you never responded to that PM I sent you a while ago inviting you to ride with us at the Shed, provided you weren't a douchebag. So you're not invited, chief.

I kid. You can come too I guess.

Are you familiar with the gang initiation term "jumping you in?" That applies. ;)

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
Transfer said:
If my shifting abilities are functional, I'll be up there with plans to truly pedal this time. DOWN WIHT SHUTTELS! haha j/k :D

no but seriously, I'm pedaling up.
you didn't enjoy riding in the luxury MILF van with the astroturf lawn in the back? :D

i think i'll be hitting it up saturday as well.

"I didn't see anyone up at the Shed last Saturday"

HBT,
I'm surprised....I even said hi to you guys..asked if you needed any help?! Are you just to afraid to talk to a guy in spandex??? C'mon man open up....even VD-Free and his crew were able to have a chat with me...heck I said hi, and u just looked the other way...what gives man???

KD1569
Cyclist

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I should go on the BASS MASTERS TOUR with these killer fishing skills of mine, oh man. Like hungry lunkers they bite, every single time.... :D

To answer your question though, I was too busy averting my eyes from the two lumpen disasters to keep from losing my breakfast. Angie put it best last season "I found it highly offensive".

I only realized what had just transpired after one of the other guys pointed it out. I've just come to expect seeing the c*ck-of-the-walk strutting and sullen grimaces getting out of a truck, not riding past clad in lycra unitards and xc buttplugs.

Were those grapes you were smuggling?

C'mon man...r u kidding me u just need to let it all out...u have alot of pain locked up inside...I understand you may be confused but it's ok. When u can grow up, open your eyes you'll see that just going out and being ABLE to ride a bike is good, then my freind you will be complete. I would love to have you ride on an XC ride with me.....

KD1569
Cyclist

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
That's deep, man. Is it Cat Stevens? George Michael?

By the way, I know what's going on here...

You two wonder twins have been lurking every time I've been to the Shed in the last 9 months, and the bike swap, and Snowshoe. If I see either of you in Tennessee at Windrock next month I'm filing for a restraining order.