Quantcast

shed thread for Saturday 5/22

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
I'm probably in. 9 sounds good, bottom of Hamburg? Warm it up on the easy stuff and then get ugly....like Mark....

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
speaking of special olympics [refer to forum titled "ok"]

Mark, it looks like you won a gold medal in them. yeah, I'm in, bottom of hamburg.
--z--

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
We all know you're oh so proud of that shiny little beginner medal Marky but you better get your practice in this weekend cause come Mtn Creek time... you're in my class biatch :evil:

I'm out for Sat...
I'll be saving my massive injuries and rabid bike destruction for next weekend.

:angry:

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
I'll probably be there, shooting for 9am. I'll just be getting back late from Montreal (where I am now) the night before so I'm not 100% sure on how early I'll show.

On an unrelated note - I caught the Kamloops episode of Drop In on TV in my hotel room last night. It was cool to see that $hit on normal TV. :cool:

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
i just got back today from my trip to okinawa. i'm in need for some riding. i should be there for saturday morning... i may be borrowing a FS bike to ride as well.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Hey Mark, I think i'll be driving up with one of my other friends (the dude that was on the 20" when I broke my KHS) so I dont need a ride. Thanks though!

See ya'll tomorrow probably around 10 :)

Bottom of Hamburg?

if not, I'll just call someone

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
i'll be at the bottom of hamburg at 9am... managed to borrow a foes zig zag for the weekend! i'm test riding it to possibly buy.

mark, i'll be more than happy to pitch in for gas $$ for the shuttling. we can use my car as well although the gti can only fit 2 bikes on top and i can cram one more (maybe 2) in the back.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Sorry i didnt show, When I got up this morning, i was really tired, and jut wadnt feeling driving for an hour and a half and riding all day :(

Plus, that other guy cancelled on me.

I'll be up there next time though! :)

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
If I can get a weekend free from work, I'll come up and shuttle. No gas money needed. It will probably be the 2nd or 3rd weekend in June. I'm trying to get back up here as soon as possible. How close is it to manassas?