Quantcast

Shed Thread for Saturday August SEVENTH (7TH)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So yeah, I hit the wrong key, and since you cant change the title of a thread, here is a new thread. This is for the 7th, not the 2nd :D

Birdwang is coming up and we are hitting the shed. Whos in?

I know you Jenn, your thumb is all better, you are out of excuses :)

BirdWang

Chimp
Oct 21, 2003
RVA
Hey i am down with helping out building a jump on sat. We have all day.Maybe we can get out there 9ish. I want to scope out a possible road gap :devil: That would be sick in the middle of the race.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
BirdWang said:
Hey i am down with helping out building a jump on sat. We have all day.Maybe we can get out there 9ish. I want to scope out a possible road gap :devil: That would be sick in the middle of the race.
Dude, you are volenteering ME to get up early too. Just remember that!

Plus, 9:00 to Ben is 1:00PM to the rest of us :p

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
BigMike said:
Dude, you are volenteering ME to get up early too. Just remember that!

Plus, 9:00 to Ben is 1:00PM to the rest of us :p
for that comment, you get an extra special section cut just for you... i'm smelling mass carnage and total destruction. i'd suggest you purchase stainless steel body armor :sneaky:

I'LL BE THERE BY 8:30am EST. MARK MY WORDS. I'll see you girls when you pull your lazy arses out of bed...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Animal Mother said:
for that comment, you get an extra special section cut just for you... i'm smelling mass carnage and total destruction. i'd suggest you purchase stainless steel body armor :sneaky:

I'LL BE THERE BY 8:30am EST. MARK MY WORDS. I'll see you girls when you pull your lazy arses out of bed...
I'll belive it when I see it!

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
I'll probably be out there early as well - in the 8:30-9:00am time frame - since I need to be back in DC by late afternoon.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Animal Mother said:
I'm there Sat... What time and where?

edit: actually, I'll be on Evolution at around 8am. I'm going to use this opertunity to step-up the course a bit before the Six Pack Race. i'm thinking
20-30' downhill launch :eek:

Six pack race on evolution? Ruh roh. Where does it start out at and such cause that'd be a damn short race but fun as hell.

Stiff

Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Miss Washington DC
I'll be there with Dan the Man. Unfortunately I can't do the race later in the month since I'll be on the other coast, despite my having some spanky new body armor to replace the zip-tied Dainese turtle suit I lost. Evolution will make a fantastic race course.

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
I want to go out there and it looks I will actually have time. I hate my job, except for this weekend. Would someone PM me and fill me in on the place I have never been there.
-bp

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
So, um.... is there like a place and time everybody is gonna meet up? I'm probably gonna show pretty early and do some work with Ben (and Steve since I'm his bitch for the day), but riding after that is gonna be a separate issue.

10:00 at the drop trails/E?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Scott and I are planning on coming earlier to help dig and the such. Meet at the bottom of the drop trails, bottom of E?

I have your cell numbers, we'll find each other

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
DamienC said:
I'll be there closer to 8:30-9:00am and can help you guys dig.
i'll be there around the same time to help with the digging... and then a few hours of riding afterwards.

where are the diggers meeting?

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
_bp said:
I want to go out there and it looks I will actually have time. I hate my job, except for this weekend. Would someone PM me and fill me in on the place I have never been there.
-bp
PM sent.

whale said:
where are the diggers meeting?
bottom of the drop trails/top of E I presume.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Hope you guys get the stuff all in good. When the Dan and Andrew stunt extravaganza kicks off sometime in the future i expect to see you fools out there.

I will be at snowshoe for the weekend so can't come up and help sadly.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
DßR said:
;) -- me and mobius' new stunt motto. All will be made clear late summer/early fall...
Or even better yet, you could demonstrate on, I mean, for Ben tomorrow :eek: :D :devil:

BTW, I just heard of a pretty funny RT variant...the dirty gillespie. :sneaky: :dead: Look it up or I'll describe tomorrow.

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
Thanks to everyone who showed up for trail work! Great riding with you too! I hear there was a few timed runs on Sunday and from what I can make out, E is now roughly a 4+ minute run for an Expert Class rider. :thumb:

-b