Quantcast

She's still single!!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Yes, and she is supposedly looking for mtb nerds as she can no longer live her previously superficial life of luxury. One thing to note she has stated the she does still not approved of guys on 29ers.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Go watch the movie she did about Frida Kahlo and let me know if you think she looks abused.
"I would drag my nuts across a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart into a walkie talkie". - last nights Reality Bites Back.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
"I would drag my nuts across a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart into a walkie talkie". - last nights Reality Bites Back.
ha ha. I couldn't tell if that show is totally scripted or only patially scripted. I'm sure the seduction reveal was unscripted, but the ended appeared scripted. I laughed out loud several times though. It was funnier than the gong show.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
She's alright if you duct tape her mouth shut (I can't stand her accent!) and put a bag over her face.

Great body... too bad it needs a new head.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
She's alright if you duct tape her mouth shut (I can't stand her accent!) and put a bag over her face.

You are all tripping balls.

I submit as evidence to the RM jury:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You are all tripping balls.

I submit as evidence to the RM jury:
If you think the head of a sex pot is as important as the body then you sir, are the one tripping balls!

Next you're going to tell us all how cuddling is the most important part about sex!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
If you think the head of a sex pot is as important as the body then you sir, are the one tripping balls!
No, you missed the point:

She's hot - top to tails - and if you don't think so you are tripping balls and you are a boy toucher.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Penelope Cruz is damaged goods, simply because of her association with Mr Scientologyweirdeness.

Salma is Hispanicyummyness...so hot in "Honce upon a time in Mehico"...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I would pay hard earned money to slurp rancid tuna salad out of her ass.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
I had to scroll back up and see what was going on... I only noticed the mono brow, receding hairline and junkie eyes.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN

Wow, I bet your woman is a perfect 10, huh? You'd never settle for anything less Im sure.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
With estandards like these, I'm guessing we have some lonely men on this site with remarkably calloused hands.