Quantcast

She's totally hot AND she can play!!!

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Hopefully it wasn't a one time deal. It was a good match. I'm glad to see someone finally give Serena some competition. I know this is more "she's hot" than she can play, but since it's tennis related...did anyone watch the Mens Final. I cracked up at Roddick. He was getting pretty pissed.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Lefty said:
"Sharapova, who moved to Nick Bollettieri's tennis camp in Florida as a seven-year-old a decade ago, is still fiercely proud of her heritage and nationality."
two thoughts: :thumb: and has anyone else read "infinite jest"? one of the main plotlines is about a tennis camp...

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
The Kadvang said:
How so? I mean compared to all the crap we see on TV I don't see that as being too bad...
I don't get to se her on tv where i live. So i can;t compare it with that. I only saw her in that movie and from these pictures. So i would not think bad about her. That site is just rubbish and a waste of my and his time.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Lefty said:
I don't get to se her on tv where i live. So i can;t compare it with that. I only saw her in that movie and from these pictures. So i would not think bad about her. That site is just rubbish and a waste of my and his time.
Gotcha... its just with all the trashy tabloid style TV I have seen ragging on her that doesn't seem bad at all.