LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Shimano to Aquire Campagnolo

16 minutes ago

Top Stories - AP

By VICTOR L. SIMPSON, Associated Press Writer

Today Shimano announced the aquisition of Campagnolo, makers of bike components for nearly 75 years. The Italian manufacturer announced that initially, its plants would remain in Italy through the remainder of the year. Shimano expects Campagnolo to be 'rebranded' in the first quarter of 2006, where its named will be changed to Dura-Record. A spokesman for Shimano is quoted as saying, "We're very excited about the future of Shimano and Campagnolo. We see the merger as a consolidation of the finest bicycle components in the world."

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
LordOpie said:
Shimano to Aquire Campagnolo

16 minutes ago

Top Stories - AP

By VICTOR L. SIMPSON, Associated Press Writer

Today Shimano announced the aquisition of Campagnolo, makers of bike components for nearly 75 years. The Italian manufacturer announced that initially, its plants would remain in Italy through the remainder of the year. Shimano expects Campagnolo to be 'rebranded' in the first quarter of 2006, where its named will be changed to Dura-Record. A spokesman for Shimano is quoted as saying, "We're very excited about the future of Shimano and Campagnolo. We see the merger as a consolidation of the finest bicycle components in the world."

:stosh:
Worst April Fools thread ever.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
chriskaiser said:
oh yea and acquire has a c in it
haha, I just read it. I copied and pasted without even looking at it. Good catch.

PS: Love those legs! I'm guessing you're 5'4", 125#, and B-cups.