Quantcast

shit yourself saturday....

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Late to this GMT.
Got a good ride in. Intersections cloggers were out in full force. Pretty sure I have it in me to kill people.

On a positive note, crossed many items off the shit list.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Late to this GMT.
Got a good ride in. Intersections cloggers were out in full force. Pretty sure I have it in me to kill people.

On a positive note, crossed many items off the shit list.
Experienced the same today. Also a guy who locked up both brakes when he noticed me coming up behind him. At first I was worried I would run him over, then I realized I wanted to run him over, sadly stopped in time.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
New Bike test ride weekend for wifey. She had such a great time, it's a done deal. Sweet new gravel bike, Liv Devote. She felt SO much more confident on the loose and marginal roads, it was amazing how much faster she was. It's definitely the right tool for curly bar riding here.
She has a 75 mile ride in two weeks, I think part of her calculation was motivation, she hated her old bike.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
New Bike test ride weekend for wifey. She had such a great time, it's a done deal. Sweet new gravel bike, Liv Devote. She felt SO much more confident on the loose and marginal roads, it was amazing how much faster she was. It's definitely the right tool for curly bar riding here.
She has a 75 mile ride in two weeks, I think part of her calculation was motivation, she hated her old bike.
I've done away with the curly bars and am sticking with regular mtb bars on my gravel bike. It feels much safer and more capable when the going gets rough. I've been really enjoying the mixed surface rides on the rigid mtb/gravel bike this past week. It's a little hard on the wrists when I run into rocks/potholes that are hidden is all.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Google says it's only 89 and I'm calling bullshit. Trying to build a corrugated steel planter and not pass out. Not sure if I will succeed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Despite being cloudy and humid opening day of dh was a success. First 3 runs were a little rusty, but got the cobwebs dusted off so to speak. Drier and dustier than I've ever seen it this early in the season. We usually don't get this kind of moon dust until August. Ribs are on the grill, drinking trillium.

PXL_20230513_230808174.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell, didn't die but it was close. I can't find my staple gun so the lining hasn't been done, but the bitch is together. We plan to plant bamboo for privacy, but the main goal was to keep the dogs from jumping up there and barking at the neighbors dog.

PXL_20230513_231129684~2.jpg

Google says it's 91 @ 5. Ugh.

Last edited:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I haven't been backed up in many years.

Any hoo a friend and I rode a new to us trail at split rock, first trail in MN I can say has things that are so big I would never have been able to ride them.

Three solid hours of great trail riding.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Gonna run without the old Cushcore in the rear for a bit. Just to remind myself how it feels, if nothing else. Had it in for over two years now. I do like em, very reassuring if nothing else. Let’s see.

IMG_6694.jpeg