Quantcast

Shiver....

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
I just put on my new 02 Shiver DC, I got it today and got it on my bighit with the thelp of my friend dwight, it looks so awesome, and rides even better. to fill the gap a little more, i got the specialized bighit 3.0 inch tire too!!! they whole thing looks awesome, silver bighit, shiver without decals, silver everywhere!!! i went on a pavement ride tonight, did a few drops, like a 12 set staircase onto a beach, and it was super smooth!! i love it!!

Originally posted by BIGHIT756
I just put on my new 02 Shiver DC, I got it today and got it on my bighit with the thelp of my friend dwight, it looks so awesome, and rides even better. to fill the gap a little more, i got the specialized bighit 3.0 inch tire too!!! they whole thing looks awesome, silver bighit, shiver without decals, silver everywhere!!! i went on a pavement ride tonight, did a few drops, like a 12 set staircase onto a beach, and it was super smooth!! i love it!!

rad, congrats!!..we will be at SST tomorrow, roll out...lets see it!

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
hell yeah!! me and dwight will be there around 330-345 or so, hope to see you there, i have to leave at like 430-500 though, oh well, get a little ride in. we'll be there on friday too at around 2 or so, hope to see some of yas there!!!