Quantcast

shoalcreek drop

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
SWEET DROP
it's on shoal creek between 29th and 24th streets. if you go south on lamar it will be on the right side and on the other side of the creek. it is a big eroded spot from the flood, and starts in some really cool looking trees. I bellieve it is too muddy to land in right now. if the rain lets up i'll be layin' my fat track in dirt vert. it's a real short run out..... hope you have good brakes!!!

peace,
mcdurly1

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
this is a revision of the previous directions for getting to the shoalcreek drop. the drop is closer to 29th st, and is directly across fom a really big concrete ditch. i cleared away a run way at the top. you can get to it easy from the hike-a-bike trail across the creek. there are some other jumps in the 29th drop in area to play on before you get there. i'm gonna jam to some pink floyd now.

Lates,

mcdurly1

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
well the only tire tracks i see in the dirt are mine. come on people this drop isn't that big. where is the action. i cant be the only freerider in austin.
mcdurly1

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
well if you guy's are not impressed by this drop you will be by the greenbelt drop. check the maggotbrain and mcdurly1 posts.
peace
mcdurly1