Quantcast

Shore Question

gooch

Monkey
May 16, 2002
Outside Seattle
We have a group going to Whistler July 8th - 11th.

We are going to ride the shore on Thursday (11th) and then drive up to Whistler and ride Friday & Saturday. We were thinking about riding Mt Seymor since in can be shuttled. That way we can make it up to Whistler before the pubs close. Can anyone help me out on a route and what trails to hit since I have only been there once.

And if anyone one wants to ride and show us the way, that would be super coooool also.......

later........

roscifer

Chimp
Mar 14, 2004
Bellingham
Originally posted by gooch
We have a group going to Whistler July 8th - 11th.

We are going to ride the shore on Thursday (11th) and then drive up to Whistler and ride Friday & Saturday. We were thinking about riding Mt Seymor since in can be shuttled. That way we can make it up to Whistler before the pubs close. Can anyone help me out on a route and what trails to hit since I have only been there once.

And if anyone one wants to ride and show us the way, that would be super coooool also.......

later........
Ride CBC like the rest of the masses. Then start down corkscrew. Then either go right and ride neds, or stay left to the rest of corkscrew and then pingu, and then from there either pangor or boogeyman. finish it off on empress. those are the main trails that get ridden the most.

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
Originally posted by roscifer
Ride CBC like the rest of the masses. Then start down corkscrew. Then either go right and ride neds, or stay left to the rest of corkscrew and then pingu, and then from there either pangor or boogeyman. finish it off on empress. those are the main trails that get ridden the most.
This is good advice, except that if you ride Neds you wont' end up at the Old Buck parking lot. You'll come out way at the other end near the Superstore. So you have to put a vehicle there before you go up. Ride CBC -> Corkscrew-> Pingu...and if they are too difficult try Team Pangor after that. If you want more of a challenge, ride Boogieman.