Quantcast

Shoretrippin'...

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
The shore was bangin' today. The weather was killer once you got above the fog layer and the trail conditions were sweet. I took some photos to help me through Monday morning. Here's a little sequence from the top of CBC. Looks like we got the last ride in before they close the place. The perfect crime...:sneaky:

eknomf

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Nanaimo, BC
Did you ride the new trail off to the left of corkscrew? I just rode that for the first time this weekend and the work on there is amazing. Seymour was my least favorite shore mountain but that definately makes it better.

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
We rode most everthing. Is the trail your talking about the one with the unfinished wallride teeter bizness? Truly an epic day. Sorry my hand was so shaky...:)

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Those trail shots are all on upper CBC. It's like a 50 ft stretch where each shot is just a little farther down from the previous one.

We ran into the Cove guys taking photos on the log ride with the gap over the root ball at the end. Cool bunch of guys.

We got two runs in and were dead by the end of the day. At least I was since it was my first ride in three weeks.. A great ending to the weekend.

fattyfat1

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
Kelso, WA
thanks for posting the pic of me makin' out with the trail mikey. i'd be embarassed but i'm still so giddy after yesterday i wanna drive back up there make out w/her again. maybe i can get to third base? mega props to the builders of those trails. pure artwork!