Quantcast

>>Short Bus Monderp gMT<<

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Dropped the toaster off to have the repairs done and picked up a rental. The girl behind the counter asked me what kind of vehicle I wanted and I told her something to haul a mountain bike in. She light up and stated telling me about her new Specialized. She set me up with a tricked out Town and Country minivan, leather seats, fold down rear seats, DVD player. She then says that I can just throw my muddy bike in the back and they'll clean the van for me. Awesome.
Did she offer to let you throw her in the back of the van?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
An Enterprising fellow on a Budget would have offered her a Dollar, taken to the Alamo and banged her til it Hertz and she was singing the National anthem.
Risky as she has all your contact info and may expect a follow up call.

It's easier to head to the seedy part of town and Rent a Wreck.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dropped the toaster off to have the repairs done and picked up a rental. The girl behind the counter asked me what kind of vehicle I wanted and I told her something to haul a mountain bike in. She light up and stated telling me about her new Specialized. She set me up with a tricked out Town and Country minivan, leather seats, fold down rear seats, DVD player. She then says that I can just throw my muddy bike in the back and they'll clean the van for me. Awesome.

Ask what else of her's you can throw things in the back that may or may not result in a muddy mess.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
had to use my "DAD" voice on a group in the short bus today when they started hitting.... All adults between 30-60 with the emotional development of a 8-10 year old....normally this group is ok but today I actually pulled over and made people change seats to separate the antagonists. Then after work I found out that this is going to be my normal Monday shift then the fat bus the rest of the work week.:bonk:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
had to use my "DAD" voice on a group in the short bus today when they started hitting.... All adults between 30-60 with the emotional development of a 8-10 year old....normally this group is ok but today I actually pulled over and made people change seats to separate the antagonists. Then after work I found out that this is going to be my normal Monday shift then the fat bus the rest of the work week.:bonk:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sounds like you have the skills to moderate the DH forum.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ask what else of her's you can throw things in the back that may or may not result in a muddy mess.
Well she did show me how to fold down the rear seats. And the van has a rear view camera/monitor for backing up. I believe there are even some sturdy tie down hooks as well.

Whoever said minivans are "white bread" and just for soccer moms, failed to mention the potential for clandestine, kinky, car activities.