Quantcast

Short downhill video

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
cool vid. how did the cuervo do at whistler. as you know im building mine right now and i do have a week in whistler planned this summer.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
No Whistler for me this summer. I'm moving to Cali. to go work at WoodWard West for the summer, then off to Boulder for College.

The Ventana did amazing, but it's a very loud bike. It might just be my Hadley hub, but makes a lot of noise, but works flawlessly.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Over-shot up down to flat. Like 15 + feet to flat. Exploaded front wheel, a giant hole in my new shorts, no skin left on my arm. It was a good fall.
it happens, even to the best of us.

I know the feeling of stacking hard at Whistler. Been there, done that :( I would have gladly given skin instead of broken bones tho... :plthumbsdown:

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Did your pinky ever heal? I was so worried about you!!!
the rib healed nicely...that only took a few weeks.

the finger took a bit longer than expected. I tried riding it out, but after two weeks of pain I went to visit my Orthopedic surgeon. I had to wear a rigid plastic splint for 6 weeks and wasn't allowed to take it off, even to shower...

it did finally heal, but the tip of my finger is crooked and pretty stiff - especially when the weather gets cold. no biggie...it's far from the heart :cheers: I still blame Mani_UT for that one ;)

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
the rib healed nicely...that only took a few weeks.

the finger took a bit longer than expected. I tried riding it out, but after two weeks of pain I went to visit my Orthopedic surgeon. I had to wear a rigid plastic splint for 6 weeks and wasn't allowed to take it off, even to shower...

it did finally heal, but the tip of my finger is crooked and pretty stiff - especially when the weather gets cold. no biggie...it's far from the heart :cheers: I still blame Mani_UT for that one ;)
Hahaha yeah I blame him as well. I wish I could make it back there, but I already made a commentment which should be just as fun.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Ahhhh finally I get to see the vid. Very cool man. One day I'll make it out to Whistler.... one day.