Quantcast

Short video from my whistler trip

[tHe] Saint

Monkey
Mar 24, 2006
Spokane, WA
Heres a short video from my whistler trip.... there would be more but we were to busy riding and didn't want to stop long enough to take pics or video.

make sure you click "watch in high quality" under the video, otherwise the quality sucks a lot.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Skinnies rule. Definately the best thing about BC riding.... (IMHO) They really lay together some long ones.

[tHe] Saint

Monkey
Mar 24, 2006
Spokane, WA
That step down looked kinda gnar. I wanted to check out the course but they were racing on it this weekend.

that step down was fun, its a pretty good sized gap once you get down there and look at it. When we filmed this it was actually closed, I don't know why it was closed... but I wanted some footage before we left, so we walked down, filmed and then walked back up and rode down a different trail that was open. You got to watch that tree to your right though, I came really close to it one time, I thought my back tire was gonna catch it, it didn't but I'm sure it came really close.

Last edited:

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
It was looking pretty good size from the lift. I heard they were going to open the trail after the race, but we left before that. I hope they leave that trail open the public, It looked like a blast, from what I heard it got really gnar in the woods after that step down.

I have to go back before the end of the season! I hit every trail off garbo but never got to ride Whistler DH, CS, JoyR, Schlayer, DRC, or even the Biker X, or Dual Slalom... which looked really sweet this year.

Was that skinny on fatcrobat even longer than last year, or am I trippin?

[tHe] Saint

Monkey
Mar 24, 2006
Spokane, WA
Yeah as soon as you dip into the woods after the step down it does get pretty gnarly, if you remember "goats gulley" up on Garbanzo, its kind of like that.

I didn't get to ride last year, so I don't know if its longer or not....