Quantcast

Short video from Ray's MTB

stuntmatty

Thnikkaman
Oct 2, 2003
Bike Hater Central
Echo said:
That would be stuntmatty, no way was that prime footage going to get edited out :devil:
There goes the Ben Franklin I was gonna slip ya.

So I'm riding by and I see Echo filming, "Do something cool" he says. So I figure I'll manual down the teeter.

My ass is still sore.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I have a higher quality version on CD that will be passed around to the riders, and I made a DVD-quality rip for the end-of-season DVD :thumb:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
That was all sport and expert. The helmet cam was from the sport course, the jumps and drops are on the expert course (although they are pretty easy) and the other stuff is a mish-mash of sport and expert stuff.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Echo said:
That was all sport and expert. The helmet cam was from the sport course, the jumps and drops are on the expert course (although they are pretty easy) and the other stuff is a mish-mash of sport and expert stuff.
Echo how high is the higher of those two drops? And do the pallets blow give a little to cushion the landing?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
The bigger drop is maybe 5 feet. I don't know how the landing feels because I didn't do it :D It didn't have a steep enough landing for my old ass riding a hardtail.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
looks fun :thumb: . not much of a landing on the larger drop tho...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
stuntmatty said:
There goes the Ben Franklin I was gonna slip ya.

So I'm riding by and I see Echo filming, "Do something cool" he says. So I figure I'll manual down the teeter.

My ass is still sore.
haha.... no shame in sharing a great lesson in physics. :D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Mtbkngrl said:
Very nice video Johnny....I wish we were on our way there again today :p It is warming up above 30 so.......shall we Urban Sunday? :evil:
Me and Tweek have to go drink free beer and receive our first place trophies for the dart league on Sunday... Saturday's supposed to be nicer, I say that should be the urban day :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Echo said:
Me and Tweek have to go drink free beer and receive our first place trophies for the dart league on Sunday... Saturday's supposed to be nicer, I say that should be the urban day :)
:thumb: CONGRATS!!! :D
We're headed up to camp to rip the sleds (probably for the last time this season) and celebrate Barb-Cs b-day. Have fun drankin'

Mtbkngrl

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
Rochester NY
Can't Urban on Saturday, it's my academy graduation partay with my classmates...we rented a cabin from 10-10 :drool: Good Jorb on the darts boys.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
That place looks fun but is it hard? I don't see any really crazy stuff. Maybe it just looks smaller on film. So do you guys who have been there think the stunts are challenging?