Quantcast

Should all this be in a 645sq ft appartment?

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Ok, I don't really pay attention sometimes to all the bike stuff I have around. Today I had to fix my rack that I made to hold it all. That made me take it all down and put it where it's at until I can hang it all back up. Anyways it makes me realize all the riding gear/bikes/frames/wheel and other stuff I have gatherd over time. (oh all that you see in the picture is'nt all of it, I have other stuff in other places.... hahahahaha)

Well at least now I'm starting to have enough play time to ride it all.

(oh it's not ALL mine some is my girls, granted most is payed for by me, but I'm happy to do so since she loves to ride, gives us more time to hang out)

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Nice quiver...

If you ever decide to part with that Straight 8, shoot me a PM. :wait:
Nah, it's my art. Some people hang posters or paintings. Eh, I just hang frames (only the straight 8). I even have a spare rear shock and rear end for it.

Actually my goal is to one day build it complete with all the parts it came with from that year. (don't know if I'll ever have enough cash for that)

The Lawill rear end is one of my favorite designs out there.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
Nah, it's my art. Some people hang posters or paintings. Eh, I just hang frames (only the straight 8). I even have a spare rear shock and rear end for it.

Actually my goal is to one day build it complete with all the parts it came with from that year. (don't know if I'll ever have enough cash for that)

The Lawill rear end is one of my favorite designs out there.
I figured as much... but never hurts to ask... but if you change your mind... I'm in no rush. :wait: ...I have a Yeti DH-6 as well as another spare parts frame and bits in my basement...

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
I figured as much... but never hurts to ask... but if you change your mind... I'm in no rush. :wait: ...I have a Yeti DH-6 as well as another spare parts frame and bits in my basement...
I almost wish I had the Yeti frame instead of the Schwinn (I know, the same frame just different paint).

I'll have to PM you at some to see if you have parts you'd want to part with so I could get the build started on it. :clapping:

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
my thoughts precisely!

your plant needs some water

oh, and take down your Christmas lights!
It's not like that stuff is always there, I have a rack. I just had to take it down to work on it. Once it's back up all that stuff is basically haning on a wall outa the way.

The plant is a Cactus, and from what I remember the desert doesn't have alot of water either.

Yeah, the lights are not my doing.... my girl likes them up. I personally would like them down.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I have about a 620 sq. ft. place. Worst I ever did was three motorcycles (all in pieces) in the dining room, kitchen, and bathroom.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
It's not like that stuff is always there, I have a rack. I just had to take it down to work on it. Once it's back up all that stuff is basically haning on a wall outa the way.

The plant is a Cactus, and from what I remember the desert doesn't have alot of water either.

Yeah, the lights are not my doing.... my girl likes them up. I personally would like them down.
wait

wait

here it comes

wait

oops over the head...

there is a recently adopted rule in the RM bylaws that one or more of the following must be present in photo's posted on these pages:

wok
microwave
fire estinguisher
grill

:twitch:

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
wait

wait

here it comes

wait

oops over the head...

there is a recently adopted rule in the RM bylaws that one or more of the following must be present in photo's posted on these pages:

wok
microwave
fire estinguisher
grill

:twitch:
Hey it's been a while since I've posted on here..... sorry to busy riding to really keep up on the forum bylaws and inside jokes you web riders adopt. :p

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Hey it's been a while since I've posted on here..... sorry to busy riding to really keep up on the forum bylaws and inside jokes you web riders adopt. :p
I think you mean slackers who play on the intranets instead of doing work! I find it much more enjoyable to play around here than grade papers!

PS. We had a straight 8 in the shop until 2 years ago! someone bought it to hang it! its a nice piece of wall art, but the owners should have kept it in the shop!:disgust1: