Quantcast

Should I do it?

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
With out a solution to thorns the second the tires touch the ground I'll have two flats. Planning on buying the on proof tubes and then lining them with my old tubes around payday. Plus if I slime it I just might keep them full of air
There is... Tubeless. Though on a $30 bike you would need to do a redneck rig job, refer to YouTube. Or you could just put Stans in your tubes, better than Slime.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Or the goldsmith "realized it would not make him happy" a long time ago, invested some of "his financial reward" in natural-organic-recreational-anti-depressants and currently is no longer concerned with vague, homogenized versions of philosophy and simply wanders around in the woods on a bicycle. Hypothetically speaking, of course...
What does a Goldsmith bike look like? Better or moar worse than a dentist bike?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
What does a Goldsmith bike look like? Better or moar worse than a dentist bike?
No one is really sure as they tend to avoid the Dentist infested FlowEasy™ trails and are more likely found much deeper in the forest on terrain inaccessible to Dirt Roadies. Kind of like spotting Big Foot I guess. Descriptions will vary from one sighting to the next. Also, unlike Dentists and Dirt Roadies, Goldsmiths are fast downhill, making them even moar difficult to observe.

If you should happen upon one in the wild, treat it like a bear encounter and back up slowly. Avoid sudden movements as they can be moody and somewhat unpredictable. If a Goldsmith should charge you, throw your pack on the ground. It probably has the munchies and just wants your snacks.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
No one is really sure as they tend to avoid the Dentist infested FlowEasy™ trails and are more likely found much deeper in the forest on terrain inaccessible to Dirt Roadies. Kind of like spotting Big Foot I guess. Descriptions will vary from one sighting to the next. Also, unlike Dentists and Dirt Roadies, Goldsmiths are fast downhill, making them even moar difficult to observe.

If you should happen upon one in the wild, treat it like a bear encounter and back up slowly. Avoid sudden movements as they can be moody and somewhat unpredictable. If a Goldsmith should charge you, throw your pack on the ground. It probably has the munchies and just wants your snacks.
I hear rumors their entire bike is rootbeer.

Dirt Roadies.
Dirties?

Last edited: