Should I drink tonight?

Should I drink tonight?

• Total voters

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Yes you should drink.

I am hurting from a crash on a night ride last night so I am definitely drinking. One of those really stupid not paying attention crashes that resulted in one of the hardest unprotected smack-downs I've had in a while. Cut up my elbow and my knee, sprained a wrist, smacked my pelvic bone and I think I bruised a rib, which is the worst part.

Great new avatar BTW.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
narlus said:
stinky's on an avatar binge...is this the 3rd or 4th of the day?
Ha!

I was just gonna go back to my Nivek Ogre 'tar, but Shrymp comes along and throws me some goodness. My boss caught me animating it. Too funny!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
If Bode Miller can get f*cked up and race WC, you should be able to toss a few back and ride.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I've got one or two Sam Adams Cherry Wheats, a half bottle of Bacardi dark, 2-1 gallon bottles of Bacardi Vanilla (Christmas gifts), and some crappy vodka someone left, so I guess I gotta listen to the poll...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
OGRipper said:
Yes we do. Opposite coasts though...we could always meet in Whistler sometime this summer. :drool:
my dream of getting out to whistler is going to be deferred until '07 at the earliest...i've already got all 4 weeks of vacation filled w/ plans.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
You feel like a tripod? (Can't see the pic.)

Worked out pretty well for me too, was able to get a good night's sleep without resorting to a "sleep aid" other than alchohol. Damn my ribs still hurt though...

Narlus, I hear you. I don't have kids and it's hard enough to squeeze in a weak in whizzler every year. I would love to visit MA but it's pretty far down the list.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
well this year's a bit of an aberration because of going to visit my wife's sister in italy, and we're also gonna do a week w/ my brother's family in SC.

so i will mount an intense lobbying campaign on the WHISTLER '07 platform. i've been talking about this since '00 or so...time to make it happen before i can't get out of my wheelchair.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
narlus said:
well this year's a bit of an aberration because of going to visit my wife's sister in italy, and we're also gonna do a week w/ my brother's family in SC.

so i will mount an intense lobbying campaign on the WHISTLER '07 platform. i've been talking about this since '00 or so...time to make it happen before i can't get out of my wheelchair.
Now that's some advance planning!! Yeah it's tough to figure out what to do with limited time off - I wish I could retire now, then work when I'm old. Italy sounds pretty good though.