narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
:thumb: Details?

Bring me back some olive oil?
going to roma. mid June-ish. should be a good time. they will have local knowledge and language skills, and we've found a good rental place a couple blocks from their apt.

sure, i can get some oil, but you sure you don't want some nice balsamic instead?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
narlus said:
going to roma. mid June-ish. should be a good time. they will have local knowledge and language skills, and we've found a good rental place a couple blocks from their apt.

sure, i can get some oil, but you sure you don't want some nice balsamic instead?
Actually, I'd like to get some cheese, some oil, some vino, some nice cured meats, some balsamic, some.... some.... some..... :D

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
narlus said:

Nice, never been to Italy but it's definitely on my list. I just keep going to Whistler in the summer and someplace warm and beachy in the winter. And yeah, there's plenty of good oil around but the uber balsamic is a lot harder to find.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
there are a couple of must-see places on my list in the next couple of years:

Iceland
lubjlana

i also have an extreme desire to see Japan.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
narlus said:
there are a couple of must-see places on my list in the next couple of years:

Iceland
lubjlana

i also have an extreme desire to see Japan.

Japan would be really rad, I have a sister-in-law from Tokyo and would love to check it out.

I also really want to go to New Zealand. So much to do, so little time...