Quantcast

shredding vid (super good)

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
threw it together in about 20 minutes. hope ya like it. better stuff comin at ya soon.

comments and critique appreciated.
and if you are wondering i can barely walk from that first slam

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
that music sucks...sounds like its coming threw 5 phones in an echo.

vids arnt bad though..good shredding going down.
lets see more!

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
Shred content - Awesome
Music - So-so choice but horendous quality
Video - So-so quality

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Good stuff man.

I might be heading over to Skate Cary sometime over winter break when I'm back in NC.

Is it worth the trip from Winston? Keep in mind I've been riding Rye Airfield recently up here so I'm a bit spoiled. Haha.

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
Haha... Everyone beat me to the punch. If the riding hadn't been good I would've shut off that racket in a second. You boost everything real well (especially the box one you highlighted with the still at the end). Your buddy (blue 20 I think) has one real big up to manual line that ends in a nice 3. Keep killing it.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
i accidentally compressed it with lo-quality stereo sound. i wasnt paying attention. and im getting new camera parts soon ie handle, tripod, lense and probably a new camera so that stuff will be way better.

thanks for the compliments guys, and the song is way better sounding in real life. promise.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
Good stuff man.

I might be heading over to Skate Cary sometime over winter break when I'm back in NC.

Is it worth the trip from Winston? Keep in mind I've been riding Rye Airfield recently up here so I'm a bit spoiled. Haha.
compared to rye (what i remember of it, i ko'd myself the only time i visited and munged my finger really bad) it sucks ass. mellowish stuff, tight, crammed but it suffices for what we have. its the only semi local park. good thing is we have 2 amazing sets of trails i can take you too within a 30 minute radius of the park. deff. worth it. especially if you can find a place to stay, i would defenitely make the trip out to ride. you need 2 days to ride both sets of trails and the park and stuff.