Quantcast

shroom tea...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
DAMN that is brutal. Shrooms intensify whatever your going through in your life. If I was in a hard spot in my life, shrooms would give me a depressed introspective trip. The opposite would happen if I was in a good place. I wonder what goes on in a cage fighters head? jeezus

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I do not recall ever ripping anyones heart out or removing their face while on Hallucinogens. I did try to hug a Philadelphia Police officer while tripping on shrooms. He didn't feel the love lets just say....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I do not recall ever ripping anyones heart out or removing their face while on Hallucinogens. I did try to hug a Philadelphia Police officer while tripping on shrooms. He didn't feel the love lets just say....

You should have worn sweatpants.

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
^^^^
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i did my fair share of all kinds of hallucinogens back in the day, and never had anything quite like that. I was once so terrified of entering my bathroom that i pissed myself, but that's about as bad as it ever got. most of the time, it was great.
He had to have been way fvcked up in the first place to freak like that.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
^^^^
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i did my fair share of all kinds of hallucinogens back in the day, and never had anything quite like that. I was once so terrified of entering my bathroom that i pissed myself, but that's about as bad as it ever got. most of the time, it was great.
He had to have been way fvcked up in the first place to freak like that.
....followed by a solid reason to lay off the shrooms...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
did you feel the night stick?
Nope the bracelets they mad me wear were rather tight though. I did miss the show too. My friends in lockup left me alone as I kept kicking off my laceless shoes and laughing hysterically. Jail in Philly is a scary place even while not tripping. I made the best of it....

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
that sounds more like a bad PCP reaction or a bad peyote trip.
never seen anyone freak out that bad on 'shrooms.

i love me some 'shrooms :drool:

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
DAMN that is brutal. Shrooms intensify whatever your going through in your life. If I was in a hard spot in my life, shrooms would give me a depressed introspective trip. The opposite would happen if I was in a good place. I wonder what goes on in a cage fighters head? jeezus
I read the first 2 sentences, looked at your avatar and LOL'd. :rofl:

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
THere has to be some underlying problem in this situation. Like the guy had un-diagnosed schizophrenia. Drugs can trigger that in your mind if its dormant.

Thats one serious hallucination. Or the guy drank like 4 liters of the stuff.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Saying the shrooms made him do it is like using "but I was drunk" as an excuse. A dangerous person who made a poor decision to do something to push him over the edge.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Finally, some non-gay MMA action.

If this type of thing happened all the time, Id watch the UFC. Get the guys hyped up on angel dust or meth and also some hallucinogens and let them loose in the ring!

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
:rofl:

I like watching the fights sometimes, but I can't help but crack up at some of the wrestling holds...

If this type of thing happened all the time, Id watch the UFC. Get the guys hyped up on angel dust or meth and also some hallucinogens and let them loose in the ring!
I wonder how they'd stop them after the fight is over.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

or you could move to oakland.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Did anyone consider that the guy really was the devil and mushroom man saved us all from some end of the world day of reckoning type stuff?

Thank you mushroom man I can sleep easy tonight!