Quantcast

Shuttling in OC

HaveFaith

Monkey
Mar 11, 2006
Hey everyone, ive finally made the move down south to the OC, and I am looking for some good shuttling trails in the area. I live in Ladera now, and work in Laguna (at crank bros) so wherever is cool. Let me know what you guys think would be a good place, or if you are going and want a couple more drivers/ gas contributors, let me know!
COlin

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
Congrats on the job. I finally saw the new office. There is some good riding up in those hills in Laguna. I know Matias wants to ride his DH bike more.

HaveFaith

Monkey
Mar 11, 2006
Hey thanks. Did you come in today and get the bike tuned up a little? I was the one sitting closest to the entrance in the 'engineering/design' area. Thats who Im asking for actually, Matias and I wanna get out and do some shuttling, especially since he has never actually done it.

IntenseR3

Chimp
May 26, 2005
Balboa Island
I can shuttle most any weekday after work down in Laguna. I have a 4runner with a 2 bike sportworks on the back. PM me if you want do some laps on the Laguna favorites some time.

HaveFaith

Monkey
Mar 11, 2006
Yeah man, lets totally ride. I have an extra thule sidearm also, so maybe we can put that up top and get a 3 person shuttle going for more ride time. Check your PM also.

AfroJack

Chimp
Nov 4, 2003
San Luis Obispo
I try and ride out there most days after work as well, if your looking to shuttle or just ride pm me. Hopefully in a few weeks i will be able to fit 5 bikes on my subi, right now just two on the back.