Quantcast

Shyrmp's Sea Otter Spectacular (dial-up beware)

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
that was a crazy ass mens pro DH run. I watched the quebecoi frenchie fall...forget the name because i'm crappy with them. Then moved down to the double log drop and watched all the pros just smoothly clean them. it was pretty pimp. There was a guy with a bull horn making fun of all the riders...like when a WTB guy would go by he'd say "YAAAAY Skin suit!!! He just saved .001 seconds!" and mispronouncing Lopes name on purpose. good times.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
bibs said:
hey shrymp, your friend that rides the giant? (female) i have some pics for her...we were going to exchange email, so I could get it too her. Small world, I wish I could have went to the lunch..but i was playing camera man!
Hey bibs, check your PM's :thumb:

I didn't go to the lunch either....I was racing. :)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
bibs said:
...we need a gang sign or somthing ;)
I completely agree... just a little sumpin' you can flash at another person you ~think~ looks familiar, and if you get it back then BAM! it must be the :monkey:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
bibs said:
we need a gang sign or somthing ;)
We were laughing with Five that we should make RM t-shirts that have a "Hello my RM Name is _______" and a "Hello my real name is ______" that can have the blanks filled in with sharpie markers :p

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
manziman said:
that was a crazy ass mens pro DH run. I watched the quebecoi frenchie fall...forget the name because i'm crappy with them. Then moved down to the double log drop and watched all the pros just smoothly clean them. it was pretty pimp. There was a guy with a bull horn making fun of all the riders...like when a WTB guy would go by he'd say "YAAAAY Skin suit!!! He just saved .001 seconds!" and mispronouncing Lopes name on purpose. good times.
Haha, "Brian Lopez". Werd

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Velocity Girl said:
We were laughing with Five that we should make RM t-shirts that have a "Hello my RM Name is _______" and a "Hello my real name is ______" that can have the blanks filled in with sharpie markers :p
I still think that's a great idea - get Freak on it will ya. It be great for the national races where you don't know who anyone is. I was talking to OGRipper a lot at Sea Otter and didn't realize who he was until I got back and read some of his posts. Plus, no one can remember my real name anyway or how to pronounce it.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
manziman said:

Ha! That was Tyler Sage, I was standing next to him at the log drop. Classic comments included him yelling "GO FRANCE" when Peaty came by and "GO STEVE, GO ENGLAND" when Cedric went by. After Cedric went by he got into an altercation with a guy who felt the need to correct him.

Spectator:That wasn't steve peat, that was Cedric GAR-SI-A
Tyler: no it wasn't..it was steve peat (through the bullhorn with a sticker that says "no friends")
Spectator: NO, it was Cedric GAR-SI-A
Tyler: Maybe it was Steve Gar-Si-A?

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Motionboy2 said:
Ha! That was Tyler Sage, I was standing next to him at the log drop. Classic comments included him yelling "GO FRANCE" when Peaty came by and "GO STEVE, GO ENGLAND" when Cedric went by. After Cedric went by he got into an altercation with a guy who felt the need to correct him.

Spectator:That wasn't steve peat, that was Cedric GAR-SI-A
Tyler: no it wasn't..it was steve peat (through the bullhorn with a sticker that says "no friends")
Spectator: NO, it was Cedric GAR-SI-A
Tyler: Maybe it was Steve Gar-Si-A?
yea, that guy was pretty damn funny. Did you see jamie goldman was standing with him as well? yea, people were stupid about his lymrics and should have just laughed.