Quantcast

sick DH related hoodie?

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Azonic hoodies are weak. They fit like crap and my zipper broke fast. Just thought I'd let you know.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Marzocchi makes some hoodies, and i know it might be against all of your religions or something but i know pinkbike makes hoodies too.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Hahha!!
Dude, checkout frideswag.com. you won't be sorry!
I've got like one of everything!
They're best yet: The "Build.Ride." tshirt! SICK! I got a red hoodie with the same slogan. Love 'em... and made by true riders.

RD3

Monkey
Nov 30, 2003
PA
Brooklyn Machine Works...
and
Sinister: call to order, sometimes online order info isn't up to date.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the best hoodie i've owned is a $10 one i got from wal-mart. i know it's not fancy and ****, but damn, it's warm, cheap, and fits well. i got a Sombrio one in Whistler, it just as quality, but it was $40 or so.

i wish i could find a damn flexfit i like.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the Inbred said:
the best hoodie i've owned is a $10 one i got from wal-mart. i know it's not fancy and ****, but damn, it's warm, cheap, and fits well. i got a Sombrio one in Whistler, it just as quality, but it was $40 or so.

i wish i could find a damn flexfit i like.
i went to wal-mart today in search of another hoodie to replace my soon to be sold North Face Denali. nothing. all gone. sonofabitch.

i did find a cap i like, though. not at wal-mart.

Dh_Addict44

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
the fox hoodies are nice. i havent had mine for a while but it fits very nice and the zipper still works. lol

Rik

Turbo Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Sydney, Australia
Threadjack: Thanks for the link to the Evil store, the Demers memorial shirts are fantastic! Really nice prints with a good slogan... I'll put one on my "to buy" list.

go-ride.com

Monkey
Oct 23, 2001
Salt Lake City, UT
I have to agree with the other posters that the Race Face Hudlum Hoodie is the coolest piece of cycling or casual clothing I have seen in a long time. You can wear it out on the town without looking like a bum, it blocks wind way better than any cotton hoodie, and you won't freeze if it gets wet.

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
You can have my Raceface Hoodlum Hoodie that I left in the shack at the top of Schleyer. Paint thinner leaked all over it........it gets you so high.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
go-ride.com said:
IYou can wear it out on the town without looking like a bum, it blocks wind way better than any cotton hoodie, and you won't freeze if it gets wet.

I've always wondered if the new hoodies were made out of something other than the old school sweats which were 100% cotton and completely worthless in an outdoor environment. Now I know. Thanks.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
go-ride.com said:
I have to agree with the other posters that the Race Face Hudlum Hoodie is the coolest piece of cycling or casual clothing I have seen in a long time. You can wear it out on the town without looking like a bum, it blocks wind way better than any cotton hoodie, and you won't freeze if it gets wet.
you guys have those in stock in L or XL? and to save me a phone call, what's shipping to TX?

why the **** are cotton hoodies $40+?