Quantcast

Sickest 2 day session eva. Ultra pic heavy.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Me and some Norcal trail bosses rolled down to hang with our homies in Aptos.
It was a wise choice. Post office used to be fun, but thanks to A-Rev, Jamie, R-Dog, Watts, The Nickels, and a few random other locals, this place just got 100X better in about 2 weeks of work. In another 2 weeks, it will be on another level. Thank the gods for sick trail builders that know how to build proper. It's amazing what a couple of bobcats and water lines installed will do to a spot. I'll be spending a lot of time in Aptos this winter.
Dusk til Dirt rides on...

Clints 3rd day on the 26. Inverting a dirt waterfall.

One of the sickest trail intros i've hit. Burm step down hip.

R-Dog inverting it.

R-Dog

Rev scrubs a massive roller to step-up.

Norcal Chad on some new hips.

Clint and Rev making sick new lines.

Jamie sizing up lips.

Sick as$ burm lines.

Andy watts

R-Dog indian

Elevated filming done proper.

Rev threed up.

Fog rolled in thick. It was the goods.

me

I never got any good shots of this, but Rev was pulling the sickest nac seat grabs.

Chad before we ride.

Chad after we ride.

Rev destroying $hit as usual.

4 months ago R-Dog officialy had the sickest style i had ever seen on a mountain bike. That was just my opinion. Now i'm sure that it is written in a book some where as FACT.

Greg threed up.

Trail beverages.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Wow!

thanks for bringing the photo report to us, that's some ridiculousness!

No digging or riding for me today, nose in the books; atleast I get to see this.

aeffertz

Monkey
Jun 12, 2008
Ladysmith, WI
Imagen how pretty PO would be if it had like nice grass all over it, not like on the faces of the jumps and landings, but just like all around the jumps and stuff.
That'd be wicked.

RideRMB

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
'Da Hood
Sweet. Working on some in the back yard now. Equipment is nice to have. :biggrin: Any tips on packing the lips and such? I broke my second shovel today...:huh:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
whatever you touch turns to gold.
Ha ha. In no way can i take any credit for what has happend at these trails. A bunch of my good homies busted their as$es to make this spot legit. I am just thankful that Norcal Trail builders are coming together to make our riding scene blow up.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
wicked pics as is always the case.

Good to see some really nice variety - that drop-down, huge scrubber roller, and berms. They are very hard to build right but look like those guys got 'em working good.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
God damn.....
I really have to make it out there again soon.
straight up looks like nor-cal's dirtjump heaven...

Imagen how pretty PO would be if it had like nice grass all over it, not like on the faces of the jumps and landings, but just like all around the jumps and stuff.
That'd be wicked.
In the winter it looks like that.