Quantcast

*sigh*

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Dear fat person,

I recognize that my local park is multi-use, and in fact greatly appreciate it. Palmer is a wonderful place, one of the few things I like about this sh*t-hole town. It has gentle double track, an off leash area where old ladies walk their toy Maltese, trails that appear to be training runs for the Red-Bull Rampage, baseball fields etc. But, while I applaud your attempt to get out an waddle around Palmer Park, you at least need to turn your iPod down to a level where you can hear me screaming obscenities at you because I'm stuck trying to pass you on semi technical single track. I hope you choke on a bag of big macs you oblivious bitch.
Sincerely,

The guy on the silver Mt. bike at Palmer Park this afternoon around 3p.m.

:rant:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
just pass on the left next time with your ass hanging out of your shorts.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Dear fat person,

I recognize that my local park is multi-use, and in fact greatly appreciate it. Palmer is a wonderful place, one of the few things I like about this sh*t-hole town. It has gentle double track, an off leash area where old ladies walk their toy Maltese, trails that appear to be training runs for the Red-Bull Rampage, baseball fields etc. But, while I applaud your attempt to get out an waddle around Palmer Park, you at least need to turn your iPod down to a level where you can hear me screaming obscenities at you because I'm stuck trying to pass you on semi technical single track. I hope you choke on a bag of big macs you oblivious bitch.
Sincerely,

The guy on the silver Mt. bike at Palmer Park this afternoon around 3p.m.

:rant:
Want to ride Falcon Trail this Saturday? It's a fat person free zone. And it's awesome.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Want to ride Falcon Trail this Saturday? It's a fat person free zone. And it's awesome.
Cant. Saturday=Monday.:( Some other time perhaps. Ironically I had considered riding falcon trail but with the drive and the way the wind was yesterday I decided against it. I can ride to Palmer from the house which normally makes for a easy get out of the house Mt Bike ride.

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to throw $hit at people who turn their music up too loud to hear what's going on...
I thought about this. Scaring the absolute bejeebus out of her when I tapped her on the shoulder was almost worth it though.

Last edited:

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
It's more irritating when you finally pass someone with an ipod and they get pissed because you "scared" them.