Quantcast

Sighbrush Safari

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Ok ok ok.. I know it's lame but who plans on going to Sagebrush this year? (like this coming weekend, right?) I think it'd be a good place to drop a lung or two before Sea Otter pedalhell. Beer's on me @ post race (and I do owe you a post-race beer or three Linda if you're lurking).

Yes the course sucks so say something else other than....

Eigil

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
East County
Swing by my house(pool/beer) afterwards, in Alpine. 19th birthday festivities(pool/beer) for me planned. It'll be fun(pool/beer).

And yeah, I'm taking a grommet train up for their first races on a mountainbike. We'll see how many times I get passed this year.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
No Sagebrush fo me. I'd figure my 60plus bucks and lungs are better spent on other things. Plus, the course is not worth racing, I'd rather race the XC, at least the course is semi-fun and you get to ride longer. With that said, I'll be having a hell of a time down in Mexico. The DH race is scheduled for Sunday April 4th, it should be quite awesome. If anyone wants to hook up and follow the caravan, E-mail Manny at VARGASDK@AOL.COM

-ALF

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by SpeedJunkie
I'd be there but my shock just went kaplooy over the weekend so the UFO is outta commision.
what stroke and i2i? I think your fronj brutha has a spare Vanilla Air and I have a Fox RC that may fit.
The 'eagle' has landed in LBC yo! Time for you to build my wheelset. :)

Eigil

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
East County
Originally posted by Fonzie18
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

-ALF
You have an off-road race on Saturday, or you'd be all over it.

Eigil

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
East County
No, the tranny was acting up on the car. So I was already making plans to leave for Ensendad Sat. morning. Fortunately dad fixed it, and we're good to go. Sorry. I'm not whipped :eek: ;) . You however, (whip noise).
Next time, just admit I'm right.

And about me having you whipped? Totally.

"Tell Eigil I was done waiting for his slow ass and happy birthday" -Alfonso

Ec4LKelly

Chimp
Apr 2, 2004
No, the tranny was acting up on the car. So I was already making plans to leave for Ensendad Sat. morning. Fortunately dad fixed it, and we're good to go. Sorry. I'm not whipped :eek: ;) . You however, (whip noise).
maybe you're both whipped...by each other!

yeah you know who this is

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Race's in less than 8hrs.... does anyone have a Hope M4 power bleed kit? :dead:

Tomorrow's daylight saving time...sweet, I get to bring the bike at work for some post ride pow wow!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
orven, I have the hope pressure bleed kit, but don't know how to use it...wanna show me?

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by MikeD
orven, I have the hope pressure bleed kit, but don't know how to use it...wanna show me?
There are two attachments...one for the Pro style m. cylinders and one for the Mini style cylinder. It's pretty cool but not really all that useful except when you really need to purge the air out of the M4s m. cylinder. Air gets trapped under that plate thingie inside the M4 master cylinder.. Anyways, I just left my lever compressed all the way in, ziptied it and left it there for several hours to force air out. It worked.

Let's see, when you have money to bet today on two powerful racers, who'd you place yur money on? Blong or ssaddict? Blong's riding a prototype Moment frame and Kyle is riding his moss green Evil HT. Let's see who won it in the pro class! :thumb:

Soil condition was supreme at Sagebrush. Goddam puddles everywhere!! :mad:

Mar 15, 2004
Alpine, Ca
Yay I got 5th at sage brush today and eat sh^^T 3 times during the race, But Hell I got back up and still had it in me to ride.:cool:

And by the way it was my first race ever, and I was use Eigils M1 Sick!!! and Happy Birth Day eigil. The Party was sick noe for mine.

Mar 15, 2004
Alpine, Ca
Originally posted by Eigil
Next time, just admit I'm right.

And about me having you whipped? Totally.

"Tell Eigil I was done waiting for his slow ass and happy birthday" -Alfonso
Hahahahaha Leslie is on RideMonkey This sould be fun!!!:D