Quantcast

Silver Mountain MTB OPEN Oct 4/5/11/12

PKPK

Chimp
Mar 18, 2008
Not only are we open, we are going to race on the 12th. Registration in the season pass office on the 12th from 8:30 am to Noon. Enduro DH on Upper Hammer to Chair 5, then onto Jackass to 11A, down 11A to Hammer to the finish...it will be a great race!

We are closed in September but the trails should be in great shape for the 2 weekends in October.

PKPK

Chimp
Mar 18, 2008
We are closed after Sept 1st except for the 2 weekends in October. The gondola will be down for the month of September for required/scheduled maintenance. The good news is that the dust is gone and the trails should be in great shape for this week and for October 4th, 5th, 11th, and 12th.

dbirds2

Chimp
Sep 15, 2007
Are all the lines going to be open and is there going to be any maintenance between the closing and the weekend opener.

PKPK

Chimp
Mar 18, 2008
All we need is good weather! The crew has been out working on the trails and building a new one which will be great for this next season. There is a possibility of it being partially open for the Oct timeframe. If we get the new/final section of Hammer completed we will have Hammer completely separated from all other trails top to bottom for this next season and we are also starting work on another trail off the top of the Ridge to the 5 Corner area. See you in October!

Downhillbell

Chimp
May 7, 2008
sweet!!!
the Two wheeler dealer team will have a full turn out for sure.
I might race open for this race, in the super D I raced sport as I have all year and got 2ed over all.:poster_oops:
and I am not going to get a license for one race just so I can race jr expert.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
I'm there for sure, missed Silver ROXXXXXXX and need to get my silver FIXXXXXXX.

dbirds2

Chimp
Sep 15, 2007
I'm planning on arriving there on Friday and staying the weekend. Is it going to be open and what time does the gondola open.