Quantcast

Silver Mtn. was a BLAST!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
Doh! Where did you get the ticket? I got one about the same amount coming back from Schweitzer last year. I got pulled over just outside of Ellensburg. Miguel was following me and he got one too. Did you make Ethan drive after that?
They got us right outside of Ritzville. There was a group of us speeding and the airplane got us...but the part that really sucks is the car in front of us going the fastest, plus they were drinking didn't stop...they just pulled over and then took off. Not one of the 5 cop cars went after them!!! :confused: That is BS!!! Oh, not to mention they had 5 different speeds written down, but not to which car...so they just gave me and the car behind me the highest speed...which was 89 mph in a 70!!!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
They got us right outside of Ritzville. There was a group of us speeding and the airplane got us...but the part that really sucks is the car in front of us going the fastest, plus they were drinking didn't stop...they just pulled over and then took off. Not one of the 5 cop cars went after them!!! :confused: That is BS!!! Oh, not to mention they had 5 different speeds written down, but not to which car...so they just gave me and the car behind me the highest speed...which was 89 mph in a 70!!!
DOH! That totally sucks! They always get cars over there by plane :mumble:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Yeah, we got tagged by the plane too and the same story - other people were passing us going way faster and we got the ticket. They said we were going 86 in a 70. That $150+ hurt.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
You guys should build a platform on top your cars, and cover with freeway asphault like camo.... From the air they'd never see ya....... not that it would matter since you could only do like 25mph...... haha....

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
MUTOLI said:
A couple of the "big wigs" came up and talked to Ethan. They asked lots of questions and wanted lots of feed back so they know what everyone wants. Ethan also talked to the guy who has built all the trails up there. It sounds like he has LOTS of stuff in the works and is just waiting for some signatures for approval. He went to Whistler and is trying to go towards that direction for Silver Mtn! As far as the resort, everyone there was super nice, and greatful to have us there.
They've got 20 more trails already in the works, and the DH course we rode only has one berm that isn't going to be overhauled. Silver should be quite the place come next summer. As for all the jumps/berms at the top, everything up there was built in the last 3 weeks. Gives you a good idea of what that place is going for. Willie told me that he's got a Crabapple Hits clone trail in the works. Hit the booter, call your friends and tell them you're jumping your bike, then land.

I'm just glad that my team is sponsored by them. Free riding all summer long...

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:
You guys should build a platform on top your cars, and cover with freeway asphault like camo.... From the air they'd never see ya....... not that it would matter since you could only do like 25mph...... haha....
ha ha! Good idea! ;)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
bibs said:
weird and we passed you at 90 with my ass hanging out teh window....hhmmm..sorry to hear that! :thumb: :D :heart:
Oh my god...that was funny :D :D I was on the phone with Carolyn and you guys drove by...Luckily I didn't see it, but from what Ethan told me, your finger was probably stinky after that..enough said! :eek:
Oh, by the way...the ticket was on the way over, not back!

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
bibs said:
weird and we passed you at 90 with my ass hanging out teh window....hhmmm..sorry to hear that! :thumb: :D :heart:
Funny, you did the same thing as you went up the gondola on Saturday. I guess your ass is for everyone to enjoy, whether they want to or not. :eek:

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
bibs said:
yes, you have a good point ,I have a sweet ass , I cant help it! :) :eek: :confused:
Woah, buddy, by no means did I want to see it. :nope: There's nothing to psych you out more before practice than seeing an ass hanging out of a gondola window. I could have lived the rest of my life very happily without bearing witness to that. But since it happened, I thought it's at least be the nice thing to do and make some sort of nice comment about it.

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
FOE SHIZZLE TONY!!!!!! We need to get back up there asap. They got tons stuff in the works buy the end of the summer it is gonna be off the hook So support SILVER. The more bikers the more leverage Scott has the faster they can build.

DAMAGE INC. rob, otis, willy In the house!!!!!How many other teams can say they drank all the kokane that the Dirty Earnies had!!!!!!! So they started sellin us Fat Tire for the price of Kokane pitchers. The only thing I can clearly remeber from that night is When it comes to Fooseball and ROB...you will get owned!

West Coast Racing???? what happened you never showed up!!!! Even the Meds were there.

FYI - If you Plan on having a nice Family camping trip that involves smores, singing, and going to bed early.....we are not that kind of out fitter! We do however provide Screaming, Running, Full Frontal nudity(of the worst kind), tapping out bar kegs, Tequila, jagermeister, Red bull, sleeping under cars, Atomic Elbows, Kung-Fu board smashing tournaments, Gravel Fights, Full loss of motor control, Dirty Hippies(lord help us..we have 2 now) and some nut job woman with pop up camper beatting on a pan with a metal spoon at 6:00 am thinking she can wake us up, and tons of metals. We are are your guys

Hands down the most fun race of the year

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Slider said:
FOE SHIZZLE TONY!!!!!! We need to get back up there asap. They got tons stuff in the works buy the end of the summer it is gonna be off the hook So support SILVER. The more bikers the more leverage Scott has the faster they can build.

DAMAGE INC. rob, otis, willy In the house!!!!!How many other teams can say they drank all the kokane that the Dirty Earnies had!!!!!!! So they started sellin us Fat Tire for the price of Kokane pitchers. The only thing I can clearly remeber from that night is When it comes to Fooseball and ROB...you will get owned!

West Coast Racing???? what happened you never showed up!!!! Even the Meds were there.

FYI - If you Plan on having a nice Family camping trip that involves smores, singing, and going to bed early.....we are not that kind of out fitter! We do however provide Screaming, Running, Full Frontal nudity(of the worst kind), tapping out bar kegs, Tequila, jagermeister, Red bull, sleeping under cars, Atomic Elbows, Kung-Fu board smashing tournaments, Gravel Fights, Full loss of motor control, Dirty Hippies(lord help us..we have 2 now) and some nut job woman with pop up camper beatting on a pan with a metal spoon at 6:00 am thinking she can wake us up, and tons of metals. We are are your guys

Hands down the most fun race of the year
Yikes...I'm glad you didn't stay where we were! :D

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
MUTOLI said:
Yikes...I'm glad you didn't stay where we were! :D
You all would have been fine... I figured out the secret to hangovers, those hammer electrolyte capsule things. I took 6 of them at once at was perfect in 20 minutes.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Five said:
yeah, what was up with that traffic - we were making good time and then schreeeech!

I got a bunch of photos too - I'll post a link tonight. It was a fun time hanging out w/ everyone. I even got to ride a little bit....well, around the parking lot that is. :thumb:

Good job to everyone that raced!

Oh and Nick, Boe, Ben, Kim - you guys rule - the helmet cam vid was awesome, we sampled it on Saturday night.
I heard we got the guy crashing on film as well as Ben pee-ing. I would of loved to see that!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Yep got Ben peeing. The guy crashing in front of you guys was the best though. Here you have 4 of the fastest guys in Washington just hanging at this corner and this guy comes by, crosses up the fork and splat - too funny. I especially like the part were you guys were just hammering through the tight trees, nice. I'm sure Greg will be putting up a teaser soon.

krustydude

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
Richland, WA
All of you seattle folk, spread the word about silver and try to get a bunch of people over through out the rest of the summer. I plan on hitting it a couple of times. When someone plans on going let me know and i'll head up for some riding.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
krustydude said:
All of you seattle folk, spread the word about silver and try to get a bunch of people over through out the rest of the summer. I plan on hitting it a couple of times. When someone plans on going let me know and i'll head up for some riding.
Talk to the West Coast Racing guys and gals - we hooked them up with the summer passes we won as swag after the race. No sense in us keeping them. I'm sure they will be wanting to head out to Idaho again soon.

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
rainbow_smoke said:
no pete is just trying to get a more freeride bike or possibly a hardtail

freeridekid we need to come check out your stuff
My Stuff sounds kinda pesonal??? LOL send me an E-mail on eveything I will get you squared away

That was my favorite part in the Silver Witch Project. I think after words they got lost and start turning each other. Hell of a movie