Quantcast

Skinny black guy dresses up as fat black woman:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Why does this same exact freaking movie keep being released under different titles?

Nutty Professor
Nutty Professor 2
Big Mama's House
Big Mama's House 2
Norbit

...I know Im missing at least 2 or 3 others. And let's not forget the clever little spinoffs such as...

Little Man
and
White Girls
or
Under Cover Brother (never seen it, but heard its good)

FWIW, Mrs. Doubtfire sucked too. Get a freaking original idea hollywood. Chrissakes. :plthumbsdown:

Squeaver

Monkey
Mar 1, 2006
Sanford, NC
No kidding. I think the same thing when a new one comes out. And it's almost always Eddie Murphy in the fat suit and playing other roles. WTF?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You can't deny that it gets funnier every time. I can't wait for Big Mamma's House 3 where she marries the Nutty Professor.

There needs to be a special edition box set!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
a few weeks ago I had a bizarre dream prompted by seeing the Norbit trailer for the first time...

I was at home at my parents place cleaning their gutters or some sh!t and i p!ssed off some bees. They were really mad so I started running to get away from them. They chased me, and as I kept swatting at them and hitting them, more bees showed up, so I kept running. Eventually Eddie Murphy showed up with even more bees, and they were all chasing me. I was like WTF EDDIE MURPHY?! At this point the laws of gravity got repealed and we (myself and Eddie Murphy) started bounding around like we were on the moon, the bees were unaffected. Then I woke up.

And no I wasn't hitting the meth pipe before bed.