Quantcast

skinny dipping!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenSGSPRo

Chimp
Sep 23, 2007
long windy post ahead!!!!! and bad spelling...

i know this is a hell of a stupid idea but i say they should open indycross for the "hurricane" and we use it as a giant slip and slide well maybe skinny dippin mite be a bad idea mite hurt but it would be complte idiotcy at the same time as fun ass hell. the catch is we need female voulenters to go we dont want a sausage fest now do we

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
long windy post ahead!!!!! and bad spelling...

i know this is a hell of a stupid idea but i say they should open indycross for the "hurricane" and we use it as a giant slip and slide well maybe skinny dippin mite be a bad idea mite hurt but it would be complte idiotcy at the same time as fun ass hell. the catch is we need female voulenters to go we dont want a sausage fest now do we
Punctuation, capitalization and proper spelling will get you places. As it is now, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Last edited:

GreenSGSPRo

Chimp
Sep 23, 2007
geez if its a big rain storm the dirt will then be mudd and there for big muddy slip and slide and for the burms and jump well hold on tight i shoulda included that so much for makina joke bout skinny dipping !

Status
Not open for further replies.