Quantcast

Skyline... Ride 3

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
SKYLINE DR.

7/17 9:00AM SHARP!!!! Last time, you losers didn't show until 10:00!

From the 91 in Corona, get off on MAIN STREET, and make a RIGHT onto MAIN STREET then go straight for a while (I'd say about 3-4 minutes) until you get to ONTARIO, then make a RIGHT onto ONTARIO. Going down ONTARIO (For maybe another 3-4 minutes), you will see OAK on your LEFT-HAND side (the street is kind of conspicuous so look out for it). Go up OAK until it dead ends and make a RIGHT onto CHASE. Make a LEFT @ THE DITCH (it will be your first or second left). Park at the gate.

In-N-Out afterwards as usual.

~Dave

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Don't worry kiddos, someday you too will be Stoshed, and have your GF/wife carry them for you.

On the upside I can get some nookie anytime I want. Heck, if I wanted to I could go home right now and say, "Hey baby, let's do it!" and BAM! just like that, I am doin it. :thumb:

webb

Chimp
Mar 13, 2005
echo park
Ciaran said:
Heck, if I wanted to I could go home right now and say, "Hey baby, let's do it!" and BAM! just like that, I am doin it. :thumb:
I'm guessing the gf doesn't ever check up on you on this site... or does she? :D

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Yes she does. She even refers to herself as the Gee Eff.

***DISCLAIMER**

Skyline is a intermediate trail. I wouldn't say it's impossible to do as a beginner, but you'll get frustrated.

webb

Chimp
Mar 13, 2005
echo park
downhillzeypher said:
***DISCLAIMER**

Skyline is a intermediate trail. I wouldn't say it's impossible to do as a beginner, but you'll get frustrated.
now, dave why are you posting that right after I post on this thread? could it be that you think that I'm not up for the ride?

see you on the steeps tough guy. we'll find out if I can handle an intermediate trail. :sneaky:

xenon66

Chimp
Apr 24, 2005
bellingham
Ciaran said:
Heck, if I wanted to I could go home right now and say, "Hey baby, let's do it!" and BAM! just like that, I am doin it. :thumb:

That is quite possibly the best line I've heard in a long time. Hilarious.

I'll be there for the ride. The last two were pretty cool, should be fun.

Ciaran, Webb...sunday?

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Naw I wasn't saying you weren't up for it. It's just that we had a couple guys who were in over their heads last time and I just remembered.

webb

Chimp
Mar 13, 2005
echo park
downhillzeypher said:
Naw I wasn't saying you weren't up for it. It's just that we had a couple guys who were in over their heads last time and I just remembered.
I'm just giving you a hard time. gonna be siak, looking forward to it.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
downhillzeypher said:
If it comes down to it guys, just get off the saddle, grab some rear brake, close your eyes and hold on...if anything it'll be funny when you crash.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
snutty said:
hey mike want to do wilson on sat,?
Can't. I am heading to Mt. Baldy to meet with the management guys so I can get a better handle on doing the enviro impact report and discuss general business with them.

I can get out of work early on friday if you want to do Wilson in the afternoon/evening. 3 - 4 pm?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
webb said:
dude...

mike- you're going to be there sunday, right?
Dude.

Yes, I will be there sun. I missed the last one because of work. Not this time. And after we ride, we eat In N Out! Dave, free food? :D

webb

Chimp
Mar 13, 2005
echo park
I'd say carne asada is worth a double double, right dave? or it's at least worth getting a double double to avoid body boarding jokes...