Quantcast

*///*slack mondayfuckers*\\\*

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Set up the TT bike on the trainer on saturday, spent an hour tweaking it then riding it at low speed. Rode it this morning for some sweet spot intervals and fuck, that is hard. I didn't pee on myself yet, but I'm starting to get it. Totally different fit sensation and my shoulders are pretty sore this morning. Will put the road bike back on for moar training

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
had to unlace a wheel last night, nature abhors excessively long spokes. thankfully i had the correct lengths on hand, so new spokes are prepped for whenever i have the time. this is the first time i've had a spoke calculator steer me wrong, but also the first time i didn't round down.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Delayed walkies due to rain, but it's clear now. No idea what's on tap but I didn't go into the office this morning and clearly should have.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oh yeah, Monday. It was a struggle to get out of bed this morning. God damn bird outside my window was going off since 5am.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey man! Slept late, then went for an easy run before my 10:00 meeting on this work from home day. Our neighbor is having some tree work done and it's making a racket right outside the basement window, which I actually don't mind at all except that it's distracting when I am on a Teams meeting. Still beats going into the office!!

Our almost-20 year old cat is now pissing blood, so we sent a sample of that to the vet to get checked, and I am guessing the vet will want to do an ultrasound or just put the cat down, since we've seen this before with our last cat. Our old dog is now limping to go along with her sagging back side. Two old pets winding down their days at the same time.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Citrix at the wife's office was down so she had to drive in this morning. Lucky lady. I don't get why she doesn't have a laptop, but I'm not her boss.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Work computer keeps demanding a reboot to install windows updates. I reboot, updates installed then mysteriously uninstalled. Once powered back up I am asked to reboot again, rinse repeat.

Called our helpdesk, their solution was to reboot the computer...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hurt my back juggling this huge ladder to clear a clogged water spout :banghead:

Fingers crossed it’s okay but Thursday when my operation is scheduled.