Quantcast

>>>Slacker Monday GEE EM TEE<<<

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@canadmos If its singletrack you desire you'll be well pleased.

I will be off work for that stretch and would love to get out there and meet some other monkeys. If this goes down and you get dates nailed, ping me! Hell maybe we can get a decent sized bag of assholes together for a mini-monkey holiday brodown.
Awesome. I will definitely reach out if I come down!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

I will be off work for that stretch and would love to get out there and meet some other monkeys. If this goes down and you get dates nailed, ping me! Hell maybe we can get a decent sized bag of assholes together for a mini-monkey holiday brodown.
In.

I'd love to ride down there again.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
@jstuhlman @AngryMetalsmith @SuboptimusPrime much appreciated, thank you for the information.

I want to try to make this happen, knowing my luck with people here though, it might end up being solo...

I don't really care about jumps or any bobsled/flow runs, just give me some good 'ole single track and I'll be a happy camper.

If I come it'll be between Christmas and New Years.

we should make this a sticky. I'd be interested...