Quantcast

>>> Slacker Saturdump wake up call GMT<<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah just spent the last 2 hrs vomiting and crying all over the place. Babies are awesome!

Spent most of afternoon and evening drinking beer and eating ribs while kids ran around creating chaos and adults played Cards Against Humanity. Good times.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hannah just spent the last 2 hrs vomiting and crying all over the place. Babies are awesome!

Spent most of afternoon and evening drinking beer and eating ribs while kids ran around creating chaos and adults played Cards Against Humanity. Good times.
That's the universe's way of telling parents not to have fun.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Back in U.S. soil, flight from SFO to DEN is delayed an hour. I land at midnight... long day. At least there’s a spot in the airport with a decent beer list and outrageously expensive burgers. Fuck airplanes. @Pesqueeb amirite?

Fairly certain the Cult’s “Electric” album pretty well defined 8th Grade me when it came out.
one of the few "perfect" records.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I’ve been eating 4-6 tacos a day for the last week and haven’t hit anything close to what feels like a limit.

Gonna need to collect moar data.
i'm kind of old and shit but my mom still has me come over on my birthday and make whatever i want....so this past year i was like fuck it....i want tacos.....parents had the little tortillas bullshit...i cleaned out the box of hardshells.

fuck i felt like i was twelve.