Quantcast

>>Slacking Monderp GMT<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
This morning fvcking sucks. Dispatch called me a while ago to tell me the bad news, I had to pull over because its hard to drive with tears in your eyes

Buddy was good friend and patient for over eight years. I took him to Dialysis 3 days a week. I transported him to the hospital on Wednesday when he had a serious problem post treatment.

Went to visit him in the Hospital on Thursday after my shift and he looked really tired but we had a good talk, he passed this morning. I will miss him greatly. We would swap fishing stories and other general BS. he was a good soul. He had a great 88 year run

Rest in peace my friend

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This morning fvcking sucks. Dispatch called me a while ago to tell me the bad news, I had to pull over because its hard to drive with tears in your eyes

Buddy was good friend and patient for over eight years. I took him to Dialysis 3 days a week. I transported him to the hospital on Wednesday when he had a serious problem post treatment.

Went to visit him in the Hospital on Thursday after my shift and he looked really tired but we had a good talk, he passed this morning. I will miss him greatly. We would swap fishing stories and other general BS. he was a good soul. He had a great 88 year run

Rest in peace my friend
sorry man