Quantcast

Slammed steats?

SIN P3

Chimp
Feb 2, 2009
Sheeeit, your bike is for takin' pictures of, I never see you jumpin' it.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
thats right i forgot im diggen while you poach them:bonk:...:rant:i got all summer to ride!its time to dig in my book.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I don't think I understand what the extra inch or so of seat dropping does.

Is this a fashion thing? Does it make the bike ride better? I mean if your not going to sit on it, just take it out and stuff a cork in the seat tube or whatever.

Cutting the seat tube would never even occur to me as something that makes the bike better.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
I don't think I understand what the extra inch or so of seat dropping does.

Is this a fashion thing? Does it make the bike ride better? I mean if your not going to sit on it, just take it out and stuff a cork in the seat tube or whatever.

Cutting the seat tube would never even occur to me as something that makes the bike better.
im doign it because when i whip(im ****footed) it does hit my leg. i cant sit on it but still need something to keep my nuts outa the tire and my asshole nice and virgin. i dont plan to cut the seat tube-im getting a deity seatpost. my current 25 dollar ****post is about to die-and i wanted to lower it.

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
i don't trust those seatposts, and i don't know how they work. however, it may be hard to get your seat super low with that post. is that your seat? get a smaller one if so
This looks to be like the FUNN posts which are pretty damn simple (one bolt through) and strong, they will not slip.
I'm not sure why people need to have the seat 1mm from the rear tire but I guess it would help if you did stuff like double tailwhips and whatnot? Just guessing since I don't do those

And why a smaller seat, cuz chase hawk has one?