scott nitrous 10
stinky deluxe or supreme
sinister mx

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
remmebering and telling sorry
vp free
ellsworth caos (new for 060 not sure if i got the name spelled right sorry /moment

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
sx trail-i'm riding it, and its hte best bike ive owned yet(nicolai mpire, tazer fs, bighit). it rides very similar to a demo, but less travel, and more jumpable. i think its a great bike.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
yeah i think i'm going to end up going with the sx trail, i just watched what berrecloth can do with it at the monster park, and i have a similar riding style to his, so thats probably what i'll go with.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
yeah dude that bike is sick. I rode an enduro for a week, thinking it would be sweet to have a little more travel and be beefier. well, that's the sx trail!

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
I'd say SX trail.

Man whats with all the pussies on here worried about where you are getting the wood. Its going on private property, actually purchased to build a sloapstyle course.

DAMN! You guys can all bitch and moan about where he's getting his "Would" while you ride your illegal, poched trails.

Flippin' Idiots!

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Dirtjumper999 said:
yeah i think i'm going to end up going with the sx trail, i just watched what berrecloth can do with it at the monster park, and i have a similar riding style to his, so thats probably what i'll go with.

Is anything in this thread for real?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i would go with a yeti as-x. oh wait i have a screamin deal on one complete right now in the buy sell forum. i am in asheville if ya wanna take a look at it.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
DH SB RIDER said:
In Los Olivos they steel wood to build there stables and houses out of. Patrick also has a woodern car, its sick.
ladies and gentlemen, your public education system at work.

Steel wood would be pretty indestructable wouldn't it? You can weld it instead of nail it.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
yeah i think i'll take on the sx trail, but i have a 66 rc so i think i'll just buy the frame and build it up. and i think stealing wood is just as american as obesity. lol but for real if they want to arrest me for stealing scrap wood then okay but i'll get a few bullits in my arse before i go down

face

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
northern utah
yeah man it's really not stelaing we go up and ask the dudes if we take their scrap wood and they just look at us like we are idiots for just not taking it. i never met a construction crew that told us no. it resourceful. id look into some of the new transitions or rocky mountains. the switch has seven inches this year and beefier linkage.