Quantcast

Small Rant

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
As some of you may have read in Toshi's new car thread i recently aquired a Lexus. In an attempt to keep door dings to a minimum when,like today i when i go to a store i park in the north forty. I was the only car in a block of thirty spots and when i came out of course some asshat was parked right next to me. They could have parked one spot over but noooooo,right next to me..wtf????:rant:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
keep some traffic cones in your trunk. park somewere and put cones in the spots next to your car. then noone can park there. or cripple yourself and get handicapt plates, u have a nice wide area around your car.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
if it was a crappier car than the lexus then the owner was hoping that if someone who breaks into cars were to come along, they would break into yours instead.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
park in the very back of the lot. IF you don't want the dings, you need to be willing to walk.
Or, park in spots in which only one side is exposed to other doors. When I was still worried about people bashing into my Subie, I'd park in the very back corner of the lot and back in such that my passenger side is butted up against curb without touching. You should be able to protect one side at least. Also, get a touchup pen

be-radd

Chimp
May 31, 2004
O-town
I totally understand the door ding fear, I'm going through it now with my new car and it’s just a stupid focus. I park in the back lot at work every day and by lunch time there’s usually some moron construction worker parked 6 inch's from my door. I had to get in on my passenger side last Monday, I was rather ill.