Quantcast

Snakes on a plane???

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Bizzump.

I saw SOAP Friday night with some friends and a flask of JD. The movie gave everything it claimed to, snakes on a mvthvfarkin plane, b**bs, Champ Kind, and a very good reason to talk, yell, and make jokes during the movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Two thumbs up.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I showed up at the theater last night after dinner and it was the only movie starting. Most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life. I don't know if I liked it or not, it is beyond my comprehension.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I had a dream about snakes last night. My wife said I screamed like a little girl. Woke up and told her I had mutha f*ckin snakes in my mutha f*ckin deam!! :shocked:

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I had a dream about snakes last night. My wife said I screamed like a little girl. Woke up and told her I had mutha f*ckin snakes in my mutha f*ckin deam!! :shocked:
LOL! That line in the move was classic.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I somehow was roped into seeing snakes on a plane a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if it was the effects of earlier activities or not but I found it pretty amusing. Although I expected it to be worse, in a sort of I can laugh at it way. So in the end I was dissapointed because it wasn't worse, if that makes any sense.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I somehow was roped into seeing snakes on a plane a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if it was the effects of earlier activities or not but I found it pretty amusing. Although I expected it to be worse, in a sort of I can laugh at it way. So in the end I was dissapointed because it wasn't worse, if that makes any sense.
The movie was everything that it claimed to be, and nothing more. The title said there'd be snakes on a plane, and it delivered.