Quantcast

*sniff* Friday's Ride Thread

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Well, we got 2" of snow overnight, with another 1-2 in the forecast for today. Would be an AWESOME day for a ride, but, alas, I'm stuck here at work. *sniff* Looks like I should be able to get a ride in on Sunday though... let's hope there's still some snow.

Anyone else riding?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
It's been raining like mad here.
I'll be working on some jumps tomorrow if it clears up.

Did you get your lights yet?

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
I am hopefully going out on Saturday for my first ride in a month. I am looking forward to putting a few miles on the yeti and hitting some jumps and drops on the SGS.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i'm working 10 hours today and its raining so there will be no riding for me. however our cross season starts in a couple of weeks, and i'm kind getting excited about that.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
it's snowing right now, got about 1/2" on the ground and some big flakes coming down.
i usually hate snow, but for some reason i'm excited. i can't wait to go do some xc skiing this winter.
i'm probably going to the cross race in Northampton (MA) on Sunday. anyone else gonna be there?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
DVNT said:
Did you get your lights yet?
Nope - it's going to be a while too. Bill season has officially started, so money is going to be pretty tight until after the holidays. If I'm going to buy lights, I'm going to do it right the first time and go HID, so that's a purchase that has been put on the back burners.

J

JRB

No snow, but it was chilly while we rode last night. I am enjoying this riding thing again. I hope the rain holds off and I get to ride with Wumpus tomorrow.

Good thought on waiting Jackson.