Quantcast

snow ridin is whats up

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
snow ridin is the sh!t i made a jump off the road into a field then packed the snow down with the quad. made a nice straight away into 2 berms. its so much fun just rippin into the berms and driftin it in one berm and to the next.

anyone else enjoyin the snow ridin?

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
snow ridin is the sh!t i made a jump off the road into a field then packed the snow down with the quad. made a nice straight away into 2 berms. its so much fun just rippin into the berms and driftin it in one berm and to the next.

anyone else enjoyin the snow ridin?
jan. 5th there is a dh or ds race at gore mountain in ny, you should hit that up then.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
:picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu::picsstfu:

well i didnt get a pic of it finished but... it is now about 5 foot high and about a 15 foot gap... ill post a pic tom.

GetAttachment.jpg

hopefully the temp. stays down tonight and we only get sleet........

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
Best part about winter riding is riding the snowmobile trails at 6am while they are still frozen solid.

It's like riding a hard packed BMX track, fast and flowy :thumb:

You have to get back before the sun softens the snow though, or you have a nice walk out ahead of you.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Also, i dont know if this is still going to happen, but Plattekill is having like a 4x/mtnX race down the boardercross course there after some NY state finals race

G-RockMurray

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
i know it sounds crazy and all but i may be up for that race.....seems like it would be intresting....and if (and when) i crash it will be in snow!!! i may give it a shot