Quantcast

Snow Riding

EVIL JN

Monkey
Jul 24, 2009
To all you monkeys that are snowed in around the world, with a little determination you can have alot of fun on your trails even though they continously get cover with snow. A shovel, rake, some sweat and its drift time.

Mabye not Sven Martin quality but i hope you'll enjoy anyways!

Aug 11, 2009
halifax
wow you shovelled the trail?! we just snowshoe/drag sled loaded with wood (for spring building), that compacts the snow and makes it a super highway in the woods :)

daday

Chimp
Jul 2, 2008
we just use the the hiking trails, the more people that walk there on the weekend the better the trails are during the week :)
and luckily we even got a gondola taking us up and down :thumb:

EVIL JN

Monkey
Jul 24, 2009
Yep i shovelled the whole trail, good thing it isnt too long ;) but then again we have gotten like a normal winters ammount of snow and we have barely gotten to february so i am geeting pretty tired of doing it like every weekend.

Sometimes i just ride some snowmobile tracks but then i have to rely on the wheather so the tracks are somwhat compact and frozen but thats probably the most fun i think one could have on a bike apart from riding in mudd during summer.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
we just got burried up to our asses...which never happens...i dont think we can even do that at this point with over 2 feet.

EVIL JN

Monkey
Jul 24, 2009
Yea i had just mounted a 2010 boxxer, I9 rear wheel and som other parts and the wheather gods was nice enough to bring out the sun for a while.

manhattanprjkt83: Well that depends on how deep your addiction goes ;). Just clear shorter parts that you find the most fun to ride.