DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Sir_Crackien said:
i HATE snow :( :mad: :love: :angry: :sneaky:

:nuts:
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Damn "snow" (c'mon people...it was just a dusting) fouled up a dinner date I had tonight :mad: :mumble:

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
snow is good, MD drivers need to learn how to drive in the stuff. especially if they own a 4wd vehicle and still drive 15mph w/ one inch cover.

wow, sir crackien, you need to move to florida or something. just kidding!

we do need a couple feet though.
--z--

mirage542

Chimp
Aug 30, 2004
dude its awsome...i was in school when it started and they woudnt dismiss us the roads were bad in ****ty cars

vwmtnbiker

Monkey
May 15, 2004
manasscrack
snow is the BEST!!!! it took winter long enough to show up but lets enjoy it while its here!!!! i hope it dumps on us like CRAZY saturday....nothing like trying to ride some stunts covered in snow

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
My subi runs pretty good in the snow. Its fun watching other ppl spin out while my AWD just cruises along. I wish we would get more then what we got in 2003. That would be almost up to my waist...cooll.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Yea that didnt happen hear because the temps. were below freezing. It always seems like my yard has snow in it longer then all my neighbors. I think its where my house sits and how the sun hits it. Its wierd. It took like 2 weeks for 28 inches of snow to melt.

dhriderII

Monkey
Nov 26, 2004
good ol' culpep
i thought we wherent supposed to get more snow till saturday and sunday but i look outside and see it coming down, lol im not really complaing tho, mother nature has got to balance off all thoose wonderful days of riding... HOT COCO!!!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
We got probably 1-2 inches here in reeshmond, and its supposed to be a lot tomororw. I loooooooooove the snow. I know how to drive in it too, so I can go out when everyone else stays in. That way, I can go to a movie opening night, and have 8 people in teh theatre :thumb:

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
We got about 6 inches total in Howard County. Now its just really windy and cold. I wish i was in Cape Cod though. There getting a blizzard and the winds were up to 72 mph.